Chapter 65 - interviewing

You wake up screaming "omg no way." "What is it babe omg what is it." "Sorry for screaming." You'd ay turning to him "but Lukey I got it The interview job. I get to interview people at the new radio station." "Omg that's great." He says kissing you "morning breath." You say causing him to kiss you even more you laugh once he breaks the kiss "so when is your first interview." "I think tomorrow." Luke prepares a special dinner for you that night to celebrate and the next day comes. It was around lunch when you had to leave.

You finally arrive and head to the office the manager took you to your studio

You finally arrive and head to the office the manager took you to your studio. And you set your bag away and started getting ready he said "today y/n you will be interviewing 5 Seconds of Summer." "What my boyfriends band." You say shocked "I already know so much about them." "If there is a problem you can do your tomorrow." "No it's fine." You say getting ready. You take a sip of your coffee and start like a general radio station and then you introduce 5sos allowing Calum to walk in with Ashton behind and then Luke and Michael. They where so shocked and confused. Luke was just smiling the whole time. "Hey guys." You say sarcastically "hey y/n." Calum says followed by Ashton "I never knew you where working here." "I did." Luke says causing you to smile a little. "Yeah I started today." "But anyway how are you all doing." "Fine." You ask a few questions and talk a bit and it turns really casual like you where just at the house casually talking with all of them." "Ok I have one final question before we play a few games." You say "this album is defiantly different to your old ones but personally to you why is it so different." They all day a bit about how "this album is different because we where finding ourselves and who we are as artist and how we want to develop our career in this specific genre." You then play a section of the new album with different songs. "Ok to finish of we have a few question in the pot in front of you I didn't pick the questions your fans did and you should just go ahead pick one read it out and answer." So they all pick one out and Calum goes "what is your favourite song from your album." "I've realised you get that question a lot." You say they all answer a few more questions and then Ashton picks out a question saying "what is the best thing about your girlfriends." Calum goes first " Annabelle and me don't get to see each other much and that's why it's special so when I do see her I spend every second with her because she is amazing in every way and the reason i fell in love with her is because she has a very humorous personality which I love." "Awww Calum that's so sweet." You say Michael then goes saying "me and Lilly's relationship started weirdly but the thing that connects us most is Leo he is the reason that we are so close Lilly is my best friend and my partner in crime she means the world to me and me and Leo are both proud to have her in our life." "That's so cute Michael you do realise you both just spoke about my best friend and my sister." They both smile back at you and then you turn closer to luke "Lukey." You say "so Amelia is the cutest..." He starts "babe." You say "ok I'm joking. Seriously everything I'm going to say she's heard many times." "No pressure Luke." Calum says and you all laugh "y/n is the shortest dork I know and we are both the dorky couple. There are too many great things about her she's the cutest especially when she dances and sings while she cooks. She steals all my clothes which I love and honestly don't mind at all. She's the best because she understand everything about me and still gets jealous even though I will never leave her because I can't live without her. She's the most beautiful cutest talented and bright girl I know." He stops for a moment and then says "y/n I love you baby." A small drop fell and you say "I love you Lukey but it's true I have heard all that before besides the ending that's new." You say laughing. "Geeez luke we didn't ask for an essay" Ashton says before starting to talk about Emma "Emma is a tall beauty and so she's doesn't need help with bowls and plates on the top shelf." He says turning for you "stop I'm a short human." Luke then buts I'm saying "stop teasing her." You smile and Ashton continues. "What I mean is she's a very independent strong women and most people want girls who are more attached to their significant other but I love her the way she is and she's the best because she's mine." "Wow ash." Michael says making everyone laughing before finishing "Well I loved interviewing you today and I would say hope to see you soon although I will literally see you I'm a few minutes. But thanks for being here." They then leave walking out. You clean up and end your show and get your stuff and head out. Luke was sitting on the side and you see him and go up to him and kiss him. "Babe I need to go to the office first and I'll be back wait with the boys I'll be down." "Ok." He replies kissing you one more time. You head to the office and your manger talks about how you did and your leave to the car with the boys downstairs "hey babe." You say jumping int he car after him. "So how did I do." They all praise you and you laugh saying "it was so awkward at first I literally had no clue what to ask since as I know you all so much." And hen they all start there own conversational you turn to luke "you where cute when you where describing how you feel about me." He smiles and slightly blushed and kissed you and intertwined your fingers. You spend the rest of the days at your house with the boys until you got tired and fell asleep.