Chapter 75 - the epilogue

Authors note Disclaimer: firstly I would like to say thank you to all of you who have supported me throughout this book. I have many more ideas for this imagine but sadly can't continue. My life has recently become really hectic also I apologise for the amount of grammatical errors I wrote this when I was really young.

Anyways here's the epilogue

14 years later:
I wake up early in the morning because today is a big day. I turn around and see Luke cuddled up beside me. His hair all over the place. I kiss his lips lightly and then walk into the babies rooms. I turn the light on and see my two girls already awake. My six year old Ashley Mae Hemmings  named after Ashton playing with her dolls and my three year old Isabelle grace Hemmings just getting out of bed. She runs over to me and hugs onto my leg. "Moing mummy." She says still not getting the r's in her sentences. "Morning my sweet baby girl shall we go wake up daddy and brother." She nods her head eagerly and we both walk out as I call for my other daughter "come on Ashley." I walk back in my room and my girls run to the bed and jump onto the bed. Isabelle plays with her dad's hair and Ashley jumping on the bed. "Babe come on wake up." I say and he rubs his eyes "morning princess." He says kissing both his daughters and then getting out of bed.

I quickly brush my teeth and then take Isabelle to wake up her brother. "Teo come on wakey wakey teo." She says pulling the blanket. "I love you belle but please let your brother sleep." He grumbles and I walk to his closet pulling out his outfit. "Theo Robert  Lee Hemmings you have 10 seconds to get out the bed." I say and my 12 year old son finally gets up walking to the toilet and taking his clothes with him. "Lukey bring the kids into the kitchen after they change." I say and he replies yes.

I waddle to the kitchen. Being heavily pregnant with the fourth child is effort so I quickly make a small breakfast and set the plates out and get the breakfast ready.

Today is Annabelle's gender reveal. They are having their first child where as Michael and lily have had three kids Leo who is 13 one year older than my son and 2 years younger than my sister Amelia. Michaela who is 8 and Nicholas who is 3 and Isabelle's best friend.

Ashton married a girl called Helen just recently and they haven't had any children.

My memory's are stopped once my husband and my three children come rushing in.

 "I told you to make her wear blue or pink

"I told you to make her wear blue or pink." I said to Luke. "Yeah but Izzy said she wanted to wear that babe it doesn't matter." He replies and comes to kiss me. "I'm no please don't I'm trying to eat." Theo says and I chuckle as Luke bends down and places a kiss on my ever growing stomach "how's my little man?" Yes we are having another boy. I remember when we had a gender reveal for all our kids they where all special moments.
"Right you guys go eat while I change." "Bye mommy." Isabelle shouts as I walk away.

I quickly change and apply some makeup

I walk out the room and then quickly rush everyone into the car buckling everyone in

I walk out the room and then quickly rush everyone into the car buckling everyone in. And we drive to Annabelle and Calum's house.

We finally arrive late like usual and we greet everyone. I notice Theo run to Leo. Both completely un separable and watch my sister slowly join. I drag her away "stop hitting on my child and Leo." "I'm not." She replies and doesn't even listen before returning back. I waddle to Michaela and Ashley playing and ask if I could take a picture. They look so similar and matching it was adorable.

I finally stand In line with everyone so we can start the reveal

I finally stand In line with everyone so we can start the reveal. I wave at Annabelle who is standing behind a box as everyone has their phones out. She un tabs the bow and opens it up. Pink balloons fly everywhere and pink confetti flying everywhere. Everybody screaming and cheering as calum picks Annabelle up. I go up to her and hug her and talk excitingly about the new girl. Soon after many people leave and it's just the kids and the boys and their spouses.

Everyone was sitting eating ice cream when I feel something wet trickle down my legs. I quickly stand up and everyone turns to me. My waters broken. "Shit." I here luke curse and I say goodbye to everyone and walk out to the car.

Hours later and a cry is heard in the room. I just gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy "mica James Hemmings." I say the Norse comes over after washing and wrapping the baby. "Okay so you can breast feed him now." She says handing me my beautiful precious boy. Luke kisses the top of my head whispering "I love you babe I'm really proud of you." "I love you." I whisper back and then pull down my gown for the baby to suckle against me. "Now is not the time to get horny Mr Hemmings." I say and he laughs "I think I can control myself Mrs hemmings.