Surprise trip - part 3

You had both woken up and headed down for breakfast with the boys you stayed in Luke's too which was like a long dress for you and Luke quickly put back on his clothes since as you took them of for him last night.
You then all met in the boys room to desire what to do and all decide to stroll around late at night but head to the beach at lunch.
So you occupied your self by sorting out what you had packed and then changing to go to the beach

You all headed out to the local beach and the boys instantly headed for the water while Luke and you just stayed back talking and relaxing before the boys told you both to come over you remove your skirt which you wore as a cover up and run to the...

You all headed out to the local beach and the boys instantly headed for the water while Luke and you just stayed back talking and relaxing before the boys told you both to come over you remove your skirt which you wore as a cover up and run to the water as Luke catches up picks you up onto his back as you scream "Luke if you throw me in I will kill you." He throws you as you shout "babe." While pushing him in with you. You all play around in the water before loosing track of time and head back for dinner "babe jump on." Luke exclaims "what." You reply as he motions for you to jump onto his back he gives you a piggy back all the way to the hotel and you all get to your rooms take a shower (not together) freshen up and head down for dinner and by then your day had to finished.