Chapter 34 - teasing cheesetoastie11

You and luke where sitting on the couch and Luke was playing his video games while you where just scrolling through social media on your phone, you then come up with the idea of teasing Luke while he plays you start coming close to him "Lukey." You say while kissing his neck you then slowly sit on his lap and he allows you since as you where so short he could still see the tv screen. You turn around on his lap to face him and rest your head in the crook of his neck but He pays no attention to you and continues shouting to the boys over the headphones. You kiss his lips passionately and he kisses you back but breaks the kiss by trying to see the tv screen he then says to the boys "one moment." You can hear the boys shout "y/n's bored." From the other side luke then comes back to you and you kiss him under his ear which you know is his soft spot. Causing him to moan a little "y/n stop making him moan we can hear him." Michael says while luke says "babe I love you but I will play with you in a bit just let me finish this game." You aren't upset at all since as this was your goal and ask him "babe teach me to play I want to play with you guys." He turns you over so your facing the screen still on his lap and he wears the head piece to tell the boys you're playing and then gives you the controller "so this is to jump and this to kill." He says as you start playing getting better and better Luke kisses you on your neck and sucks a little making you let out a moan "oh Lukey I see how this is you're trying to tease me now." You kiss him back and eventually you are on top of him with both of you moaning and then you hear screams from the head piece "guys I swear to god if you are having sex while we are playing." "Yeah guys go have sex somewhere where we can't hear." You both laugh and turn the PS4 of so you can play for real now.
A/N
I really liked this chapter so there may be more like this

Someone sent you this saying Omg y/n be a bit more gentle with him

Omg y/n be a bit more gentle with him.
You reply: 😂😍😉 he likes it hard truss me
He replies: babe stop telling everyone about what we do in the sheets.