Tom X Ligyrophobic! Reader

::Your Pov::

   You carried two mugs over to the fireplace, taking each step carefully as to not spill the hot chocolate the mugs harbored inside. Tom was nodding his head to the music being transmitted from his phone and into his headphones. He had the new ones you bought him last Christmas. Sure, he didn't want to open the gift at first when you had placed it on his bed, but since it was from you and you had insisted, he eventually came around and appreciated the present. So in return he bought you a book you had really wanted(I'll let you decide what that was).
As the rain outside continued to pour down harder and harder by the second, the room became colder and colder. The glow of the small fire was the only thing keeping them warm, since a lightning bolt that had struck just after the drinks were made killed all the electricity in the area(timing, am I right?) You set one mug down onto the coffee table as Tom, who was sitting on the ground next to the fire, leaned over and took his mug. You took a sip from your hot chocolate and placed it onto the table, as did Tom. You could hear the music playing through his headphones from next to him, meaning one of two things. Either the headphones aren't as good as the reviews said they were, or he is going deaf and has it up all the way.
The storm has been over the town for about an hour and has only become worse as time ticked away. You leaned onto Tom and he looked down at you, smiling. The quiet was something you treasured very much, since loud noises were something you weren't too fond of. The snapping and crackling of the fire, the hard yet quiet sound of rain hitting the roof, and just the small amount of music from Tom's headphones. For you, it was something you could live with forever. However, life has other plans.
Suddenly, a loud sounding rumble, almost as though a giant had stumbled and fallen onto the neighbor's house, shook the ground and the house as a whole. You, being the one with the fear of loud noises, screamed and threw yourself into Tom, who himself had a slight trace of fear etched into his expression. However, he wasted no time in reacting to your fear. He rapidly clicked the volume button on his phone and took off his headphones, sliding them onto your head carefully, as to not hit you in the face in the process. The music was quiet, yet it was loud enough to block the sound of the storm.
Tom look down at you, his expression a worried one, "Are you okay? Is this better?"
You couldn't hear him, but you could read his lips, so you nodded with a smile on your face. Sure, you still felt the ground shake and yes, that powerful thunder still broke through the music, but it was much quieter than it would be without the headphones. Tom replied with a smile and got up, putting another few logs into the dying fire. After, he sat back down and wrapped his arms around you, kissing your cheek. You closed your eyes and soon fell asleep in his arms.

HEY EVERYONE I'M NOT PHYSICALLY DEAD! For sarcastic_paradise_. SUPER OLD REQUEST by the way, I'm finally getting back to them. And-

 And-

-if you asked if I liked being 'famous', I wouldn't be able to give you an answer because I honestly don't know

-if you asked if I liked being 'famous', I wouldn't be able to give you an answer because I honestly don't know. Oh, Hollywood Undead is playing(Another Way Out). Yay. Anyways, thank you for somehow still being here and reading my book! I need to-(HOLY BOLOGNA THE GROUND SHOOK 3 TIMES IN A ROW)-start giving you guys oneshots because that's all I can really do for y'all, I guess ;-;. Another thing, I'm super distracted right now because there's a storm going on outside and I'm traumatized from one 2 years ago. So sorry if my distracted self brought down the quality of this oneshot. Thank you so much for 210, 220, and 230k reads! And the storm outside that shook the ground(not joking) 5 times so far since I've been awake added to this story. It was originally gonna be you sitting by the fire but then what would be making the loud noise??? And I've finally decided to make this book's writing style more like my up to date one, if you've noticed at all.

More To Come My Ghosties!