Tom X Tord

::Tord's Pov::

"Tord! Give back Tommie Bear! I told you why I still have him!" Tom yelled, chasing after me.

"Nah, I'd rather keep him." I held Tommie Bear above Tom so he couldn't reach it. "Unless...."

"Unless... what?" Tom tried jumping to grab Tommie Bear.

"Kiss me." I smiled down at him.

"What the absolute fruck!?" Tom stopped jumping and stared at me confused.

"Doesn't have to be a make out if you don't want it to be." I shrugged.

"Y-you... your weird." Tom looked away from me, grabbing his own shoulder.

"If you won't do it then I will." I grabbed atoms arm and pulled him to me.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips. His face flushed red as I handed him his little bear back.

"I hate you." I said cheerfully, turning around to head back to my room.

"I-um...." Tom stuttered. "T-Tord I...."

I glanced back at him with a grin. He was fiddling with his thumbs and looking down at the ground nervously.

"I hate you too." He finally said.

Edd walked by.

"You two need to stop hating each other. Geez." He shook his head and continued walking.

Tom and I looked at each other for a moment after Edd left.

::Tom's Pov::

Well now what?
The awkward silence still followed. I walked forward into Tord's reaching range. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine. I snuggled into his hoodie and closed my eyes, squeezing Tommie Bear.

Not only did that picture give me an ironic storyline, but it made me actually laugh out loud. This was for JasmynArroyo. And what do you all think of this for the second book?

 And what do you all think of this for the second book?

I mean if it gets that far, what do ya think?

More To Come My Ghosties!