Sheriff Thompson X Deputy! Reader

::Your POV::

You and Sheriff Thompson leaned next to a jail cell after catching the three bandits: Edwardo, Marco, and Juan. They begged you to let them go but you denied every time.

"Come on F/N, let us go." Edwardo begged.

"No!" You irritatedly yelled.

"F/N, they're locked up so I hardly think that they will be going anywhere. Let's leave them for now." Sheriff Thompson said, grabbing your hand and leading you to the bar.

You and Thompson have been spending lots of time together since Edward had to go back to England. Thompson sat next to you in the bar, both of you ordered a beer.

"So, how's your life so far? Good?" Thompson asked, taking a swig of his beer.

"Yeah, pretty great so far. I think it has all the action I need in my life." You answered, finishing half your beer.

"Well..." Thompson smirked at you. "...what if I made your life even better?"

You looked at him confused, you didn't know what he was thinking. Although you did know about his small crush on you, you just didn't know how you felt around him. Thompson finished his beer and grabbed your hand again, leading you out of the bar and behind a shack, revealing the most beautiful sunset that you have ever seen. Thompson smiled at you and you stood in awe. Thompson sat you down next to him as the sun continued to go down. You looked at him and started feeling different. Was this your feelings for him, coming from a beautiful sunset? It couldn't be, you never think of Thompson that way. He looked at you like he never had before. Then he did it, just out of the blue. Thompson kissed you. Your eyes were wide open as pink brushed across both Thompson's and your cheeks. When the kiss ended, Thompson took your hands.

"Look, F/N..." He paused. "... I love you."

"I-I... w-wha." You stammered on your words.

"I understand if you don't feel the same F/N, but if you do, I would do anything for you. I wouldn't care what it was, just as long as it would make you happy." He blushed.

You knew now, but couldn't speak. Only thing that you could do was to do what he did. You leaned in and smashed your lips against his, he was surprised this time. You pulled away.

"What does that tell you?" You asked.

There you go, TrashOverFandoms! I literally had no clue what a deputy was so I searched it. Do you guys like the stupid picture I put at the end of last chapter? If you do, I can put more because I think that you would like my taste of funny. Here's another to help you decide.

 Here's another to help you decide

Hmm? Tell me, who's next?

More To Come My Ghosties!