Edd X Comedian! Reader[Part 2]

::Your Pov::

You just walked off the stage again. It was the day after you met that guy in the green hoodie. Fades went over to Neon's house to keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't leave. Ghost was here though, sitting at the table. But what you didn't expect, was the guy in the green hoodie sitting across from her. You sat between Ghost and the man, confused.

"Are you lost again? The bathroom is over there if you forgot." You pointed behind yourself.

"I don't have to go to the bathroom yet. And I'm not lost either, I found this place just before you went up on stage this morning. That was a pretty funny story by the way." He commented, smiling.

"Oh, thanks." You gave him a warm smile.

"Å, herregud!" Ghost gasped.

"What?" You quiz, tilting your head.

"Du er rødmende." She squealed.

"Hold munn!" You countered.

"You know what she's saying?" The man asked.

"Ja er-um-yes." You said covering your face.

"My name is Edd Gould." He reached out his hand and waited for you to take it.

You took his hand and shook it.

"I'm F/N L/N. And my friend over on the other side is Ghost." You sighed.

"Hello." Ghost waved.

"Yeah um... what were you two talking about?" Edd asked.

"Oh, we were just talking about how F/N was-" Ghost started.

"How I was up on stage!" You interrupted. "We were talking about how I was up on stage." You shot a glare at Ghost which made her slide down in her chair.

"Okey. What language was that... it sounds familiar...." Edd started to think.

"Norwegian." You answered.

"One my friends are Norwegian. Maybe Ghost should meet them." He suggested.

"Norwegian person? Where do they live?" Ghost climbed over the table.

"Uh... Durdum Lane. White House with a red roof and red curtains." He answered.

"See ya!" She zoomed out the doors.

"Forræder!" You called.

"Well, now that she's gone..." Edd said. "...can I get your number?"

"Heh... um sure." You nervously smiled.

He pulled his phone out and waited for you to tell him your number.

++Time Skip++

You and Edd waved goodbye to each other.
Thanks for abandoning me, Ghost.

::Edd's Pov::

I opened the door and entered. I looked at the note in my hand that Tom and Matt left on the door. They had went shopping and left Tord alone to watch the house. I walked down the hallway and stopped about halfway there. I leaned and looked to my right. My mouth hung open. Ghost and Tord pulled away when I accidentally pushed the door. Their faces lit up a red as fast as a lightbulb.

"Edd!?" They both yelled, embarrassed.

My own face lit up but not like theirs.

"Sorry!" I yelled and ran to my room.

I slammed my door shut and locked it.
When she leaves, Tord is gonna kill me... which I'm not exaggerating either.
I sat on my bed and called F/N.
I'm not telling her over the phone.

"Hey Edd." She answered quickly.

"I have something to tell you next time we see each other. Maybe... two things." I felt brave. "When is the next time you go to work at the comedian building?"

"I think it is... this Saturday." She guessed.

"Alright, 'cause these are important. Bye." I shortened the call.

"Bye." She said and ended the call.

Right after I set my phone down on my nightstand, someone started to bang on my door.

"Edd!" Tord yelled from outside my room. "Get your behind out here so I can kick it."

"No thanks!" I responded, running over to my closet and pushing all of my clothes in front of me.

I heard Tord stop, but then I heard him picking the lock. When he unlocked it, he burst in. He looked around the room, looking for spots I could have hidden. But when he looked in my direction, he ran straight over to it. He reached inside and caught my hoodie collar.

"There you are."

Oh no... what's gonna happen next? TurtlezPlayzPoke once again... commented and I think you know what they commented. And it took me pretty much a year to realize that 'Edd' and 'Said' rhyme. I'm so sorry, I'm so dumb.

More To Come My Ghosties!