Vampier Matt X Reader

::Your Pov::

You walked down the sidewalk late at night. You were heading to your house from your friend's.

"I keep telling them. Vampires are real, but do they believe me-NO." You mutter, crossing your arms.

The wind blew silently through your H/C hair as you muttered down the quiet sidewalk.

++Time Skip++

You opened your door and locked it. You sped walked to your kitchen and grabbed a tub of ice cream and you put in a movie.

++Time Skip++

You jolted up from your nightmare. The tub of ice cream was still in your hands, along with the spoon. The Tv screen was black and white. Which was creeping you out just a bit. You raised the tub and the spoon and brought them to the kitchen. You set them in the sink and rub your face. You groan and start to head back to the couch. You grabbed the remote and turned off the Tv. You threw it back onto the couch and started to head back to room. The stairs under your feet creaked slightly, making you get even more creeped out. You felt like something or SOMEONE was watching you. You reached your room and locked the door behind you. You switched into your F/C pajamas and jumped into bed. You closed your eyes, but couldn't get to sleep. You sat up and yawned.
I'll just check.

"Anyone here? I feel like I'm being watched and I would really appreciate it if you said that you are watching me instead of not." The statement didn't sound exactly as you had hoped but you weren't going to correct yourself at this time of night.

"I'm watching you." A voice said from the far corner of the room.

"Oh, okey. Thanks." You laid back down and closed your eyes. ".... Wait."

The bed moved. You jumped and yelped as you felt your arms be pinned to the bed. A smile with two sharp fangs entered your dark vision. You were about to scream, but they stopped you with a strangely calming kiss. You had the temptation to kiss back, but you weren't going to kiss back to someone you didn't know! They did however pull away after a couple of seconds.

"I've been watching you for a while F/N. Your friends wouldn't believe you if you told them about me though." The British accent rang in your ears.

"What? W-why?" You thought for a moment. "Are you a v-vampire?"

"Indubitably." They smiled.

"I KNEW THEY WERE REAL!" You smiled. "But don't suck my blood please!"

"I don't plan on doing that my sweet." He said, releasing a hand from your wrist and running it through your hair. "I would never even THINK about it."

"Um... thanks?" You grab their hand out of your hair. "Can you please get off?"

"Anything for you." They did climb off of you.

They sat next to you on the bed. The scare of them earlier had woke you up completely. You each shared stories and jokes and talked with each other.
This guy is actually pretty cool. Oh, I should probably get his name.

"Hey, you haven't told me your name yet." You pointed out. "Just to clear that up."

"Oh sorry. It's Matt Hargreaves." You saw them reach out their hand.

You took it and shook it.

"I love it." You said.

The floor started to brighten due to the light leaking through your blinds. Matt took notice and jumped onto the bed.

"Ahh! Light!" He yelped.

You laughed and stood up with him on the bed. He looked at you. It was just then you realized he had all red eyes.
Holy shi-
You ignored it and pulled him into a hug. He was surprised at first but hugged back.

"Your a soft vampire." You teased, poking him.

"Haha! Stop!" He laughed. "I-I'm not soft!"

"Oh really?" You poked him more.

"Y-yeah!" He laughed harder each time you poked him. "I'm tough!"

"Seems to me that you're ticklish." You smile. "Admit that you're a softy and you'll be spared being tickled."

"Okey! I'm a softy!" He gave up as the floor flooded with light.

You jumped off the bed and looked outside.

"How are you gonna leave?" You ask, seeing the bright sun rising.

"Who said I had to?" Matt slowly stopped laughing. "I hope you didn't."

"No I didn't." You smile and glance at him. "In fact, I'll let you stay here as long as you want."

"Really?" Matt pipped up.

"Yep sir ee." You insured.

After all, you are pretty cute.

For LilolFleur. I had a different plan going for the beginning but obviously this story went down a different road.

More To Come My Ghosties!