Tord X Angel! Reader

::Tord's Pov::

I held F/N's hand as she walked along with me. She had her feathery wings folded back. The clouds blocked the moon which was supposed to be out along with the bright stars. It was raining, but not by much. We stepped onto a bridge that went over a calm stream. We stopped and rested on the side of the bridge wall. I watched as the small drops of water landed on F/N's face. She was enjoying the small rain and cool breezes, and so was I.

"It's beautiful out, isn't it?" I asked her as a cloud cleared away, revealing the moon.

"It is." She looked at me, leaning on my shoulder. "You know, when you asked me out on this date... I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to. But now I'm glad I did. I never knew you could be so... cute." She smiled.

Pink brushed across my cheeks as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Well, I've always been told I was a charm in the ladies' world." I joked.

"Ha ha yeah right." She bumped me.

"Ha ha." I laughed, staring at the slow water crossing under the bridge. "F/N, can I... show you something?"

"What is it?" She turned towards me.

"Um...." I put my other hand on her waist and pulled her close to me.

She looked up at me with pink tinting her cheeks. I leaned in and connected my lips with hers. She was wide eyed at first but she closed them and melted into the kiss. I heard her feathery wings unfold and wrap around us, surrounding us in a warm heat source. The cool air was blocked and the rain almost felt as if it weren't there no more. She truly was a angel if she could do such things. She had never proved it to me before, until this moment. We pulled away but her wings still stayed around us, creating the warmth. I looked into her E/C eyes as she looked back.

"You really are-." I stopped.

"An angel?" She smiled. "Yes."

F/N leaned towards me and rested her head on my chest. I brought my hand up to her head and ran my fingers through her H/C hair.

"I hope you know I love you." I whispered to her.

"Well I do now Tord." She replied. "Thank you for asking me out. This was wonderful."

"You're welcome. I'd do anything for your happiness. Now you know THAT." I said.

"I do." F/N hugged me more with her wings as she yawned.

"Tired?" I brushed back some of her hair.

She nodded sleepily.

"Here, hold on." I picked her up bridal style.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and folded her wings back. By now the rain had stopped and the moon was fully visible. She fell asleep in my arms.

++Time Skip++

"Thanks for opening the door Edd." I said, walking into the house with F/N still in my arms.

"No problem. You know I'll wait until you get back." He looked at F/N. "Is she sleeping?"

"Yeah." I smiled down at F/N. "I'm gonna bring her to bed."

"Alright. Don't wake Matt and Tom, they just went off to sleep. And speaking of, I'm gonna as well." Edd warned.

"Me too." I went down the hallway.

I pushed F/N's door open with my foot and laid her on the bed. I sat next to her and held her hand before getting up to leave.

"Rest in peace." I closed her door.

For LilolFleur. I wrote this before the 'Tord X Ghost! Reader' so... thank you for 9k reads! This is so cool! Never did I ever think I'd ever get this far when I started out. I remember when I got the first request from someone I didn't know. Back in the good ol' days. *Has Flashback to the Beginning of 2016.* Okay, maybe not accurate to say GOOD ol' days.

More To Come My Ghosties!