Tomattoredd X Heartbroken! Reader

::Your Pov::

You picked up the phone as it rang.

"Hello hon." You smiled, shifting in your seat on the couch.

As you spoke, you noticed Tomattoredd look down uncomfortably. Almost as if he didn't enjoy you saying those words.

"F/N... can we just be friends?" Your boyfriend asked from the other line.

"Heh... what?" You blinked a few times and strained your neck to make sure you heard him correctly.

"I don't see us going anywhere... I wanna breakup." He said.

You felt a deep pain fire up in your heart. Tears appeared at your eyes, daring to fall. You shakily moved the phone away from your ear and hung up.
He's too much of a coward to do it face to face.
You started to think bitterly of him as the hurt became bigger. Tomattoredd looked over at you.

"Are you okay F/N?" Edd asked.

"You're crying!" Matt worried.

"No I'm not." You wiped away the falling tears. "I'm p-perfectly fine!"

"Come on, who was it you were just talking to?" Tom questioned even though you knew he was fully aware of who it was.

"Was it... your boyfriend." You heard a hint of anger in Tord's voice as he spoke.

"I wouldn't say that." You scoffed. "He's a coward."

A spark of joy was visible in their eyes, but soon was hidden in acted sadness.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." They stood up and sat next to you, grabbing onto your shoulders and started rubbing them. "Well... you didn't need him. You'll be okay. I promise."

You cracked a smile and leaned onto him, causing a blush to form on his cheeks.

"You're right." You closed your eyes and sighed heavily. "I guess I don't need him. Thank you Tomattoredd."

"No p-problem. Heh." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

You felt a soft kiss on your forehead on a smile grew onto your face.

For Ka-Chan_Come_Nutella. Thank you for 75k reads. We're 4 days away from 1 year! Exciting! Another day of school done. I have no clue how to do algebra. And I guess I'm a fan of Camp Camp now? I'm staying the night over at my cousin's house tonight because there could be a severe storm tonight and I'm traumatized from the tornado from last year's summer.

More To Come My Ghosties!