Tom X Abused! Reader

::Your Pov::

You hugged yourself in the corner. The man you call 'Master' just walked back up the stairs and slammed the door behind himself and locked it. You shivered and felt your tears rush down your cheeks.
Why does he do this to me?
You cried and sniffled. The tears never stopped. He whipped you, cut you, and slapped you whenever he felt bored and you were chained to the wall. You couldn't even remember what good things felt like anymore. You quieted your breathing and crying, trying to remember. Then you heard the window above you open. You slowly look up. There was a guy poking his head through.

"Miss? Are you okey?" He asked.

"Ahh! G-get away from me!" You screamed, trying to scramble away from the high up window.

"Shh! Shh!" The man tried to quiet you. "Please stop screaming."

But your Master ran down the stairs and jumped up to the window, pounding at the glass.

"D*MM*T! MOTHER F*CK*R!" He shouted and grabbed your chain. "Let's go!"

He pulled on your chain and tugged you up the stairs.

"M-Master?" You ask. "Who was that man?"

"I don't know but I don't want you near him." He answered.

"Why?" You walked up the stairs with him.

"Because, you're mine, and mine alone." He slammed open the basement door and you two exited.

"B-but... I WANT to meet him." You said.

"I don't care!" He snapped in your face. "Now come on, we're leaving."

You frowned and dug your feet into the ground. He yanked on your chain but you stayed standing. He grabbed the chain with both hands and leaned back with all his weight.

"GET-OVER-HERE!" He shouted as you flew forward from the pull.

He dragged you along the carpet. You waited and when you could, you grabbed onto the doorway. He looked back and yelled at you ferociously, but you clung to the ridge of the doorway. You screamed bloody murder. You watched as he tried frantically to pull you off the doorway, but he couldn't. Your fingers were starting to give out now. Your strength grew weaker and weaker with each and every yank. You knew now that one more pull would rip you from the doorway. But he never pulled again. Instead, the guy that poked his head through the basement window had tackled your Master. You watched as they wrestled in the dirt. Police sirens came into hearing range as the new guy punched your Master. The police eventually came around the corner and jumped out of the car. They helped the new guy get off of your Master. They arrested your Master and someone you had missed ran up to you. It was your mother.

"I knew you would still be alive! I never gave up hope!" She cried into your shoulder.

A police officer walked over with the keys to the chains around your wrists, ankles, and neck. You watched as your once called Master was shoved into a police car. You felt a smile come across your face as the chains came off.

"H-how long has it been?" You ask.

"It's almost been two years." Your mom cried, hugging you tighter.

You felt rage go throughout your body.
That man took two years of my life.
You watched some police drive away. The man that tackled your abductor was having a chat with your father and another police officer. He shook hands with the officer and gave a hug to your father. Your mom pulled out of the hug and you walked over to your father. He hugged you and pulled away after a minute or two.

"I've missed you honey." He had a tear run down his face.

"And I missed you to dad." You smiled.

You turned to the new guy as he started to turn around. You straightened and ran up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He was surprised.

"Holy snowflake on Jabba the Hut!" He yelled, regaining his balance.

"Thank you! Thank you! Oh thank you mister!" You smiled ear to ear.

"Oh-uh-hah." He nervously tried speaking. "N-no problem." He stuttered.

You looked up at his silly face.

"What are your cheeks doing?" You tilted your head, you had forgotten these feelings. "They are pink."

"W-what?" He then realized what he was doing and looked past you to your parents.

"Well, whatever. I'm just SO-SO-SO thankful you saved me!" You felt so happy. "How can ever I repay you?"

"Oh-oh! No need for that!" He went wide eyed, though you were sure he had no eyes. "Saying thank you with a hug is good enough."

"Really?" You ask, standing up.

"Yeah." He smiled. "Just... be careful." He warned. "You know... of the people you're around, so this doesn't happen again."

"Well... if I'm around you... I'll feel save." You felt your cheeks heat up.

It's happening to me. What're these feelings? I can't remember.

You watch him smile and intwine his fingers with yours. You looked down at both of your hands and then back up at him.

"I... I'll protect you." He said.

"Thank you." You hugged him.

Sorry, the ending is cheesy. This was for a main contributor of this book. TurtlezPlayzPoke. No surprise there honestly.

More To Come My Ghosties!