Abuser! Tord X Reader

::Your POV::

The door up the stairs flew open, flooding the room with light for the first time today. You felt your body start to shake, but didn't bother to scramble away from him. Master pulled out a knife from his pocket and sat down in front of you. He sighed and smiled his devilish smile.

"What are you going to do to me now?" You asked, eyeing the blade with widened eyes.

He's never brought a sharp object down here before. It was rather something like a bat or perhaps his own fists and boots. But there seemed to be something different about him today. His smile, in particular. It was still as evil as it has been for the last 8 months, but somehow it felt... softer. Master looked down at the knife and then back up at you.

"You'll know soon enough." He sighed and scratched the concrete floor with the blade. "Just give me a moment."

More than just a moment passed. Panic, worry, and suspense started to build up in your mind.
What is he doing? I'm starting to get uncomfortable.
The silence broke and Master stood up, gripping the knife tightly in his right hand. You flinched as he walked over, taking the double bound rope into his hands. He was going to tug it, he was going to pull you or choke you for his entertainment. You waited for a tightening feeling. Waited. Waited. Waited some more. And then it happened. The rope snapped. The small threads pulled apart and you leaned forward. You gasped and lightly touched the rope around your neck, it loosely hanging. Master sighed and dropped his knife, leaning against the wall.

"I want you to go." He ordered. "I want you to run, run, run, and never stop running until you get the police and tell them what I've done to another human being!"

Master slid down the wall, covering his face with his hands. You looked up the flight of stairs, the light flooding in through the wide open door. This was it. The day you'd return to your family and your friends and everyone else that you missed. So why couldn't you get up and run for the light of day?

"Why are you still here?" Master asked, tears daring to fall from his eyes. "I said to run."

"I'm not leaving." Why you said that, you don't know.

"Why not?" Master brushed back his hair shaped like horns.

"Because...." You scooted over to the wall and looked up into his sad eyes. "I don't want to leave you."

"After all I've done? After every cut and bruise and all the pain I've caused you?" Master was confused and shook his head. "I don't recall hitting you that hard in the head."

Your hand unconsciously glided up to the back of your head, remembering how it had bled after the bat collided with your skull.

"I don't think this has anything to do with my brain." You leaned towards Master, feeling your heart jump. "I think it has to do with what's in here." You pointed to his chest, tapping it lightly.

"F/N... stop it." He pushed you away. "You cannot stay here. Not with me. I'll just harm you all over again. And... your family...."

"You're probably right, Master." Your face fell and you looked away from him. "I know you will hurt me again, and I know my family misses me. And I miss them, too, but I can't leave you. I just... can't!"

It was your turn to cover your face now. Tears started to form in your eyes and were about to fall, until his hand wrapped around one of yours and pulled you to his chest.

"F/N... I don't want you to call me Master anymore...." He said, looking down at you. "My real name is Tord."

"Tord." You echoed, staring into that blank nothingness in front of your face. "I'm never leaving you."

"Are you mental?" He asked in a quiet voice. "I don't want you here, so leave!"

"I don't care what you want!" You snapped back at him. "I know you really don't want me to leave! It doesn't matter what you did in the past, because it's only our future now."

Tord blushed and widened his eyes. What were you DOING?! For 8 months you've been his prisoner, his slave. And for 8 months you've been planning an escape, half hoping someone would make it easier and find you themselves. 8 months of watching the door up the stairs fly open, expecting a cop or police officer to be flying down the steps and freeing you from the dark abyss of a basement, only to be disappointed and see Tord above, grinning down at you with his devilish smile. Tord leaned over to you and stopped. He was staring into you're E/C eyes and you were staring into his gray ones. There was hardly any space between you and him. Then suddenly, it vanished. He nearly jumped back when you closed the gap, but relaxed and melted into the kiss. Your heart skipped a beat. How long have you felt this way? How long have you loved him? Seconds upon seconds blasted away as both of you pulled away. He rested his hands on your shoulders as you touched his cheek.

"Tord..." You breathed, a silence cutting through the air. "...I love you."

For eddsworld_lover172. And also tysm for all of your comments and votes and what not! I value every little comment as they make me laugh, give me a useful fact, or just keep me and my stories going. If only you could have emotion with typing... oh, try to invent that. I have no clue if it's possible, but we never knew many things were possible before, didn't we? Idk, just throwing out ideas and crap(lol). WOW it took a long time to get back to your request btw, pal. Sorry about that... if... you're even still here.... ANYWHO, I want to let you all know that I am extremely excited to say WE HAVE REACHED OVER... OVER 200K READS!!! So tysm for 200k reads and please appreciate this drawing of Avacato(from Final Space-and just to clarify, I don't own any part of Final Space) I drew wrong but I honestly don't even care because it didn't turn out half as bad as I expected.

 OVER 200K READS!!! So tysm for 200k reads and please appreciate this drawing of Avacato(from Final Space-and just to clarify, I don't own any part of Final Space) I drew wrong but I honestly don't even care because it didn't turn out half as bad ...

This is also part of an AU that I made for FS(Final Space). ¡¡¡SPOILERS!!! In episode 6(chapter 6) he tells the story of how he started working for Lord Commander and what he had to do. So basically, the AU is a timeline in which he had killed his son(Littlecato. Is that how you spell it?) to pledge his allegiance to Lord Commander. I'll show you the digital version if/when(depending on how you want to look at it) we reach 250k reads. Don't panic! I will try to start getting my stories back to a steady publishing pace(which means quite a few of you will jump onto Wattpad right away and zip through the story right after I publish, which also means the reads with go up steadily, too), although I need to study for my MCA's that are coming up soon. I'm so nervous. Wish me luck on the 17th, 18th, 23rd, and 24th. (T ^ T) Maybe on the days in between as well.

More To Come My Ghosties!