Scribble Tom X Reader

::Your POV::

You were sitting on the couch watching The Cats. You heard a knock on your door behind you so you stood up and walked over to it.

"Yes Red Leader?" You ask.

"F/N... you need to watch experiment 587k tonight. Patryk accidentally dropped his gun and wounded Paul and he needs to settle down for today." Red Leader sighed.

"Oh... I'll be right on it sir." You nod and slowly close the door.

When the door was fully closed, you jumped with joy. Experiment 587k was your favorite. He was just so small and adorable. You threw on your light gear and grabbed a pistol and headed over to 587k's containment unit. When you reached the door, you looked inside. He was huddled in a corner. You unlocked the door and entered. You set down your gun and some other weapons you carried. Experiment 587k heard you and looked up. His eyes lit up with joy as you bent down by the door.

"F/n! YouR heRe!" He smiled and ran over to you.

He hugged you and you hugged back. In this cell, it felt like you were no longer in the Red Army base.

"Yeah Scribble Tom. I'm here." You patted his back.

"THEy wEre beINg MeaN To mE." Scribble Tom said.

Your face fell. You pulled him out of the hug and looked at him, determined.

"Scribble Tom, I swear... if it's the last thing I do... I will get you out of this place." You said sternly.

He smiled again and jumped with joy and hugged you again.

"thAnK yOu f/N!" He cheered.

1 down, SilverCatBells. 'Cause this is what they said.

 'Cause this is what they said

Let's get crack'n!

More To Come My Ghosties!