Torm X Reader X Scribble Tom

::Your Pov::

You sat on the couch with Scribble Tom. Torm sat next to you, watching your every move. You were playing 'Go Fish' with Scribble Tom. He was beating you. Torm shifted behind you so you looked over your shoulder.

"You better not be telling him what I have." You smile.

"I would never." Torm promised, grabbing your shoulders. "Though I do wanna know what you have."

You giggled and pat his head. He let go of your shoulders and rested his head on your shoulder. His crush on you was pretty obvious to you... and so was Scribble Tom's. And to be honest with yourself, you had a newfound love for them as well.

"Do you have a 4?" You ask.

"Go fIsH." He said. "Do yOu haVe A 7?"

"Aw! Just picked it up." You handed him the card.

"YAy! I WiN!" He put his last two cards down into the 'pairs' pile.

"Dang it." You grinned, knowing Scribble Tom was happy.

You wrapped your arms around both of your friends and pulled them close.

"If there's ever anything I want, it's for both of you to be happy." You smiled, resting your head on Torm's head.

You saw them smile and snuggle with you.

"THaNK yOu." Scribble Tom said.

"Thanks so much beautiful." Torm grinned.

Your cheeks heated only a bit, but then you fell asleep.

For LilolFleur. Okey so, over 50 parts! Woo! But uh, right now there is a thunderstorm going on outside and I'm pretty sure I saw some light of lightning and I have to stand out there for at least 4 minutes, if not more for my school bus. And I'm kinda traumatized from things that happened like a year ago so I'm literally shaking in my boots. Not using the saying. I'm actually wearing boots right now and shaking. Anyways, bye. Love y'all! Wish me luck for... everything!

More To Come My Ghosties!