Tord X Suicidal! Reader

::Your Pov::

"You know what Tord?! We're done!" You cried, turning away.

"Fine!" He shouted, walking away.

::Tord's Pov::

++Time Skip++

I laid on my bed, looking through my phone. On it we're just pictures and pictures of F/N and I. She ended our relationship though, so why would I need to keep these pictures. She just left all of her stuff here. I don't know why, but I thought that I'd at least pack up some of it for her. I didn't want us to depart, but I only shouted because I was angry. I wish I could take it back, but it's in the past now, I can't fix that. I grabbed her suitcase and brought it over to her drawer. There was a note on it.

'Dear Tord,
I know you don't care about me, so why should I be around? I've been through one too many heartbreaks, one too many fights. I don't want anymore. I'm ending this. Goodbye Tord.
~Sincerely F/N'

My mind stood blank for a moment.
Does this.... HERREGUD!
I dropped the note with trembling hands.
Where? Where could she be?
I shakily stood up and held the dresser, hurting my brain to think of where she could possibly be. Then it struck me like lightning. I pushed myself off the dresser and threw on my red hoodie and burst out the front door.

++Time Skip++

I ran through the woods as the waterfall became closer.
I hope she's here.
I pushed branches full of leaves out of the way and soon entered the clear rocky cliff. The rushing water was right under the rock I was standing on, leading to the deathly fall F/N stood on.

"F/N!" I shouted so she could hear my voice over the waterfall.

She turned and eyed me. As she turned, I noticed a knife in her right hand.

"Please don't do this!" I stepped forward.

"Stop!" She cried, jerking her hand. "Leave me alone Tord!"

"No! I don't want you to die!" I responded, making her turn towards me.

"Well I don't want to be hurt anymore! I can't! I CAN'T-I CAN'T!" She shouted back, putting the blade to her neck.

"F/N! No!" I reached out.

"Goodbye Tord." I read her lips.

I've never experienced slow motion in real life until this moment. She ran the blade across her throat and blood ran down her neck. I froze as dots of her blood spattered across my face and clothes. Her arm fell to her side and she started to fall backwards, towards the drop. I gathered enough energy to rush over to her. I reached for her body before it went down, but I was too late. She slipped out of my grasp and her red and bloody body disappeared into the mist of the waterfall below. Tears poured out of my eyes as I slowly started backing away from the edge. I fell to the hard rock and held my head, trying to gain my sanity. I soon found myself curling into a ball on the edge, looking down where her body soaked. I never removed my eyes from where she fell.

For MostWantedHero. Eeehhh!!! I hate neck and wrist things! I bet you thought Tord would be able to save you from suicide, and if so, YOU'RE HECK A WRONG ABOUT THAT! At least in this story.

More To Come My Ghosties!