Ell X Male! Reader

::Ell's Pov::

I fixed the bucket over the door.
That will get my new roommate.
I got it into place so I ran over to the couch and started 'watching Tv'. Soon after, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I holler, watching the door.

It started to open and the bucket fell. Water spilled onto them and the string broke, making the bucket fall onto his head. He stopped in the doorway as I started laughing.

"Got ya!" I put my hand to my forehead.

"Oh, okay." He suddenly said. "I can play this game too."

I slowly stopped laughing and went to my room. I grabbed the Saran Wrap and went into the bathroom, putting it over the toilet. I chuckled silently and walked out quickly. My new roommate entered the bathroom after a long time. I listened from the hallway.

"Nooo!" He yelled.

I laughed again, then walked off to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and screamed when I saw a bloody finger on one of my Cherry Colas. Then I realized it was fake and knew who did it.
That cheeky fellow.

++Time Skip++

I yawned and stretched. The sun was shining through my blinds so I opened them. I got out of bed and opened my door. There was a body hanging in the living room.

"Holy Heaven!" I screamed. "F/N!"

Then I heard laughing.

"2-2." He clapped.

"You don't know who you're messing with." I warned.

"And neither do you." He said, taking down the dummy.

I headed off to my room and grabbed some black paper and started cutting it.
I hope he hates bugs, big bugs.
I picked up the paper bugs and put a piece of tape on them, then stuck them on every lamp he used.
Won't work until dark but it'll be worth it.
My next move was to Saran Wrap a hallway and watch him walk into it. So that's exactly what I did. It took a couple hours before he needed to go down the hallway again but when he did, it was funny. His face hit the Saran Wrap and he ripped it off soon after.

"Gal dang it!" He threw the Wrap to the floor.

"3-2." I said, thinking of another prank. "Say F/N, I'll be right back." I needed hot dogs and lots more string.

"Okay." He nodded with a grin.

++Time Skip++

I returned and immediately went to my room. It was filled, inch by inch, in sticky notes.

"Shoot." I said, walking in.

I started getting the prank ready.

++Time Skip++

I had to go to the bathroom after my prank was done. I turned the corner and gazed upon loads of red cups full of water across the floor, blocking me from the toilet. I picked as many up as I could and ran to the kitchen to dump them out. By now the sun was down so that meant he was about to turn on a lamp. I went after clearing a pathway and raced out to the living room. He yawned and turned on a light, jumping back with a start as he saw the big spiders in the light. I chuckled and looked at the time.

"Hey F/N! I think we should hit the hay!" I suggested.

"Um. Sure." He slowly said, turning off the lamp and entering his room. "What in the world?"

I had strung up hotdogs in his room so it looked like they were floating. I went to my room and put on some pajamas. When I turned off my light, there was still one on. I looked over at it and screamed. In my closet was a man face above the light. I then heard F/N break out in laughter in his room.

"5-5!" He slowly stopped laughing.

"Well played F/N." I got out of bed and turned off the light. "Well played."

Literally forgot what Saran Wrap was called as I wrote S. Anyways, for 23tail and their friend. Sorry it's bad. Thanks for 45k reads! Remember, I'm not doing every 1k anymore. It's every 5k now.

More To Come My Ghosties !