Edd X Depressed! Reader

::Your Pov::

You were sitting on your bed. Tears streaming down your face like a waterfall. Your boyfriend just broke up with you over the phone and you weren't prepared. You knew it would happen but not this soon. There was a knock on your door.

"F/N? Are you okay?" Edd asked from outside the door.

"Yeah, just being my normal depressed self." You responded, rubbing your face.

Edd started to open the door.

"You're crying." He said.

"You think I don't know that?" You rudely respond. "Sorry, it's just, my boyfriend broke up with me over the phone. Probably because he's too much of a coward to say it to my face." You mumbled.

"Well, he can jump off a cliff and into some cacti." Edd sat next to you and wrapped a arm around you. "I'm here for you."

"Thanks Edd, but I feel like the situation is a lot worse then you think." You sighed. "I never told you because I was scared but, I'm depressed. I was surprised you never got the hint."

"Oh." He breathed out sadly. "I can be here for that too you know. I want you to be happy, not depressed, alright?"

"Sure, good luck." You slightly smiled.

"You smiled a bit, see? We're getting somewhere." Edd pat your back.

For sarcastic_paradise_. Hey, thanks for 36k reads! To thank you guys....

PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME FOR BRINGING UP EDDSWORLD SHIPS! I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER SHIP THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE, ONLY THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! Besides, it says ANY FANDOM

PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME FOR BRINGING UP EDDSWORLD SHIPS! I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER SHIP THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE, ONLY THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! Besides, it says ANY FANDOM. So if I do end up drawing a EddsWorld ship, that's not necessary my fault.

More To Come My Ghosties!