Mark X Reader

::Your Pov::

You slowly sat up in your bed and rubbed your eyes. You yawned and looked at the alarm clock. It was 4:30 in the morning so it was still pretty dark. You climbed out of bed and walked out to the hallway. You stretched as you walked around the corner. You were shocked to see someone using a light to read at this time. It was Mark. You stopped and stood silently. He turned the page and shuffled in the seat.

"Hey F/N." Mark spoke, making you jump.

"Oh, hey Mark." You walk over to him. "Why are you up reading? It's like 4:40 in the morning." You rubbed your eye.

"Yeah well, with Edwardo up all day, he doesn't really leave me any time to myself." Mark answered, shrugging slightly. "Why are you up?"

"A bad dream." You said.

"Oh. Wanna talk about it?" Mark asked, glancing at you.

"I-I don't know." You looked off to the side."

"Come on, please?" He begged.

You thought about the dream, and then your shrugged your shoulders.

"Uh, sure, fine." You sat down on the sofa next to him.

++Time Skip++

"And so that happened." You sighed heavily, rubbing your forehead. "I'm sorry, it's a stupid nightmare but it still terrified me."

"No, no, no. It's alright. Everyone is different and that's okay." Mark patted your back lightly. "When I have nightmares, they're pretty weird and stupid too."

You looked up at him with a small smile. You knew he was trying to make you happy.

"Hah. Thanks Mark." You smiled and rested your head on him.

"Uuuhhh." Mark's cheeks flushed red.

"Don't act like you don't like it." You smirked, getting comfortable.

He then changed his face into a smile.

"Ha, alright." Mark ran his hand through your H/C hair. "Goodnight."

"Night Mark." You yawned.

Okey so thank you all for getting this book to 5k reads. Thank you. This was for LilolFleur. But everyone, I'm so sorry. I've only told one of my friends this because she's dealt with it before but... I cut today. I know it's bad! I'm sorry! I'm not taking a picture of it because I don't know who on here can stand seeing cut skin. But it was only on my left index finger. It was the first time I've ever done something like this and I hate myself even more for doing it. My father wasn't home so I decided to look around because I was bored. Then I found an X-Acto knife and... yeah. *sighs heavily* You don't need to worry about me killing myself though, I'm way too much of a chicken. But I can still injure myself. I don't want to, considering I'm a Christian but the future isn't full of promises. Call me crazy because I am, but the pain for me when I drew the blood felt... strangely bad-good. But please don't ever attempt to harm yourself. If you need help with stopping suicide, text 'LIFE' to 61222. Or go to www.txt4life.com. However, I'm not going to. I'm going to straighten this out myself, or with the help of you guys and my other friend. Anyways... I'm screwed up. But school is almost over... I'll hold out... I don't wanna cut again. Please help.

More To Come My Ghosties!