Red Leader Tord X Leader! Reader

::Your Pov::

You sat on cold stone in a cell inside of the Red Army base. There were two guards outside the cell, holding their Ak-47's. You sighed heavily, not knowing your surroundings. You would try to escape but you lack the knowledge of pathways and exits. Plus you lacked weapons, armor, and light. It was night and there were no lights on, so the guards wore night vision goggles. You didn't know why a group of these Norwegian soldiers snuck into your base and kidnapped you, but you knew that it wouldn't be long until your army started to freak out. You heard the steel door open and saw some light leak into the dark cell. The door slammed shut behind them.

"You two are dismissed." You heard a commanding voice say.

You heard the two soldiers outside the cell walk away as someone else's steps came towards you. You growled deep in your throats and backed up toward the corner. Once again, the steel door at the top of the stairs had opened and let light through. Before the door shut, you saw who was standing outside the cell. It looked like someone who would control an army.

"Who are you?" You hissed.

"I'm Red Leader, or Tord." He sounded proud in the dark. "But you can just call me Daddy~."

You gagged. As he started to walk away. You watched as lights lit up around the corners. He finally came to your cell and lit the ones outside. When he finished, he lit a cigarette and put away the lighter. Now you could see his face. Your face flushed red.
Holy hot d&mn....
He smiled down at you in the corner.

"Your pretty quiet now that you can see me. See something you like?" He bent down.

Your face turned more red as you looked down, embarrassed and nervously.

"Come here, won't you?" Tord tapped on the bars.

You nodded and crawled over to the bars, leaning against them. He looked at you for a moment.

"I'm sorry." Tord apologized, making you look up at him. "I ordered that group to kidnap you."

"W-why?" You ask, shifting on the cold stone.

"I guess I just... really wanted you." He gave a slight smile as your face heated up again.

"...." You had opened your mouth to talk but it's like the air from your lungs had been whisked away. "Tord...." You managed to say.

"I'll release you, only if you don't attack us. But even if you do, I understand. I don't want to you hurt though... and what I'm saying is... don't fight us... please...." Tord grabbed something from his belt and used them to open the cell door.

You stood up quickly and watched as the door opened.

"Follow me to the front gates." Tord waved his hand, half turning and throwing away his cigarette.

You ran to him and grabbed his hand. He looked back at you.

"You didn't need to kidnap me." You smiled. "Daddy~."

His face flushed red and you pulled him to you. You held him and his face close to yours. You smiled.

"Let's just sign a treaty." You suggested, though it was more of a command.

Tord nodded as you put your forehead on his. You were blushing but he was worse. And finally, you couldn't hold in anymore. You connected your lips with his. He melted into the kiss pretty quickly. And the crackling of the torches near you sounded beautifully peaceful. You slowly pulled away and stared into his loving, grey eyes.

"Let's make that treaty." Tord smiled, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

You snuggled into his warmth, feeling safe with this new friend... or more likely, lover.

Okey this was for LilolFleur. And literally, these are my notes I make to remember EVERYTHING that happens in a story.

 And literally, these are my notes I make to remember EVERYTHING that happens in a story

Yep... that's it. 4 more days of school! Yeah!

More To Come My Ghosties!