Tord X Neko! Reader

::Tord's Pov::

I was sitting on the couch. Edd, Matt, and Tom left to play some arcade games or something and left me alone to watch over F/N. I kept clicking the channel button, hoping to find something that would catch my interest. But it was a Monday, meaning nothing was on.

"Ugh! To the heck with this!" I threw the remote to the floor with full force.

Then to my surprise, F/N came running from around the corner, weeping. She ran right up to my feet and sat down.

"Tord I cut my hand!" She cried, holding her hand up to me.

"Woah." I stared at her hand for a short moment. "S-stay here."

I ran off to the bathroom and grabbed the medical supplies. She had cut her hand pretty badly. I returned and pulled her onto the couch and started to treat her hand.

"What did you do?" I ask as her ears flatten behind her head.

"I may-or-may-not-have done this on purpose." She smiled, looking away.

"You're serious?" I widened my eyes at her. "Why would you do this to yourself?"

"Isn't it obvious?" F/N asked, tilting her head and putting up her ears.

"You're in depression?" I asked, wrapping a bandage around her hand.

"What? No." F/N dismissed. "I.... I like the feeling I have when I'm around you. It's like no other."

I looked up at her as I was about to cut the bandage. Her fluffy cat tail whipped side to side on the couch.

"So you decided to hurt yourself so I would have to help you? You know you could have just hung around me when-ever." I question.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time, alright." She stubbornly replied, flattening her ears again.

I chuckled, cutting the bandage and packing up the medical supplies.

"You bad girl." I stroked her hair, making her purr. "I love ya."

"I love you too!" She smiled.

For LilolFleur. And honestly, you guys are teasing me!

Ignore the fact that it's 3:24in the morning and I need to go to the dentist later

Ignore the fact that it's 3:24in the morning and I need to go to the dentist later. Here's the list of things I still need to write. Warning: Possible Spoilers!

 Warning: Possible Spoilers!