Monster Tom X Reader[Part 3]

::Your Pov::

You sat on the couch along side Neon and Ghost. The sun was setting over the horizon. Then Ghost perked up with a confused face.

"Guys? Have you seen Fades? Or even heard her at all? She's be uncharacteristically quiet since we arrived here." Ghost looked around.

"Why are you questioning it? Just hanging out with here for one day since the last time I've seen her gives me a headache." You rubbed your head.

"Same." Neon agreed.

"Yeah but still." Ghost looked off to the guest bedroom.

"Just leave her. She could be sleeping. I wouldn't be so surprised if she was. That girl is as energetic as a hummingbird so it's no surprise that she would have no energy left." You rolled your eyes.

Ghost grumbled something and turned her attention back to the Tv. Then there was a loud laugh from inside the guest bedroom. Neon, Ghost, and you all barge in and freeze. Fades was on the phone with someone.

"Oh, hi guys!" She chirped. "Wanna say hello to Matt?" She held out the phone.

No one spoke.

"Fine." She pointed her nose up and turned away and brought the phone back to her. "Be rude, see if I care."

"Fades... when did you get Matt's number?" Neon quizzed.

"Before we left, when I payed the check." She answered.

"Oh...! That's why it took longer than it should have!" You bumped your head. "And it's also why I thought Ghost's fangirl sense should have been going off."

"Are you seriously calling it that?" She questioned.

"Only if you want me to." You said.

"Well I don't." She responded.

"Okey, so Ghost's fangirl sense should have gone off." You smiled.

Ghost glared at you.

"Fades? You okey?" Matt asked on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah cutie, almost done." She muted the phone so Matt wouldn't be able to hear anymore of the conversation. "You guys need to leave and I mean now so I don't lose him."

"So wait, if you have Matt's number... do you have the other's numbers?" Neon asked.

You, Neon, and Ghost stared at Fades anxiously. Then suddenly Fades unmuted the call and said "I'll have to call you back sweet" and ended the call. Ghost jumped forward with a smile as Neon jumped up and down and you smiled.

"I want the brunette's number!" Neon said.

"The cute Norwegian boy!" Ghost said at the same time.

Fades looked at you and motioned you forward.

"Here's Tom's number." She showed you her phone so you could copy it down.

When you had it copied, you walked out of the room and sat on your couch.
I wanna call him but should I?
Ghost walked out next and sat next to you and stared at her phone with worried wide eyes.

"Are you debating with yourself wether you should call him or not?" You asked.

"Yeah." He admitted.

"I'm in the same boat as you." You said, looking back at your phone. "But they probably aren't up anyways... I mean it is 10 o'clock and they probably have jobs."

"I'm calling." Ghost quickly said and ran off to the kitchen to sat at the table. "Hi Tord!"

So Tord and Matt are still up.
Neon ran out and jumped onto the couch.