Cheater! Tord X Reader

:: Your Pov::

You opened the door and put down your hood.

"Tord! I'm back from work!" You shouted so he could hear you.

There was no response. You rose a brow and went to his room.

"Tord?" You pushed open the door and as soon as you did, your mouth dropped.

Tord was in the bed with another person(screw it, you decide if he's bi or straight in this one). Tord pulled away and widened his eyes at you.

"F/N!" He panicked. "I-i-it's not what it looks like!"

"Really?!" You felt tears start to form in your eyes. "Then please, do explain this."

"Well... um...." He looked down at the covers of the bed.

"That's what I thought." You straightened and turned, walking out of the room.

"F/N! Wait!" Tord shouted as you slammed the door behind you.

++Time Skip++

You slumped over the railing of the bridge. Rain was still hitting your hood pretty hard. Your salty tears were mixing with the rain, then fell into the little river below. You heard footsteps behind you, and glanced back.

"Hey." You said in a disappointed tone.

"I'm sorry." Tord apologized. "I swear I won't ever do that again."

"How can I possibly believe you?" You looked up at him.

"Okay... if I ever wrong you again... I will never ever... use a gun ever again." He held his breath.

You sighed, knowing that would be the best offer he would allow. So you leaned onto him, and sighed.

"Fine."

IM NOT DEAD! IM NOT DEAD! I actually had messages coming in from(apparently I have fans) my fans asking me if I've discontinued the book without a word or died or just flat out dropped everything and left. I just took a break, guys. During that break, I started like 2 more books gosh dang it. And irl, I finished reading 3 1 inch thick chapter books in 1 week. For PrettyCheska5. I've also been thinking about the next EddsWorld OneShots Book. Depending on when I finish this, I'll either start it during the middle of the next year or at the beginning. Sorry if that makes ya sad. :( BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 120k and 130k reads.

More To Come My Ghosties!