Oh My God

Oh.My.God

I wanted to get out of this place as fast as i could.

I turned around and decided to make a run for it.I need to get away from here NOW I need to save my life.

I literally ran to the door and when i got there i took a look around the place one last time before i turned the doorknob ready to leave.I took my suitcase which i left by the door and as i opened the door to freedom.He was there.

"Where do you think your going"Mr.Henderson snapped at me

I backed away from the door slowly,causing me to trip on the pizza boxes.I landed on the floor butt first.I felt a warm liquid on my skin so i looked back.I saw a Blood stain on my jeans getting bigger and bigger.The blood it couldn't possibly be from the fall.But then i realized i had landed on cracked beer bottles.

It hurt SO bad,I didn't even realize Mr.Henderson was still standing there watching me.

"Where.were.you.going." he snapped at me again even louder this time.

"Umm..i wasnt going anywhere... I..I Juust wanted to.. Um . Go and get .. Some freesh air"

"With your suitcase..."

"Yeah .. Just incase i needed something." I said with the most confident look

.I HAD to make him believe me or who knows whats gonna happen.

"Do you really expect me to believe that.. I'm not as stupid as i look"

I never said anything and just looked down.

"GEET UP" he suddenly yelled

"o..ok" i mumbled

With all the energy left in me i forced my self up carefully.I winced as the pain was increasing when stood up.

"Did you find your room" he calmy said ,as he was examining the house to see if i had touched anything.

"Umm i think..."

"what do you mean you think? Answer my question properly! Did.you. Find. Your. Room?!!"

"....no" i said barely letting out a whisper.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY I CANT EVEN HEAR YOUR FUCKING VOICE"

"NO" I surprisingly screamed

"Well what were you doing the whole time i was gone?"

"Nothing..."

"LIES"

He walked to the rooms and i just stayed there waiting.It was silent for a few seconds until i heard..

"WHY THE F*CK DID YOU GO IN HERE?!"

Oh shit.

He came back to where i was standing pulled my hair and dragged me all the way to that room.

We were standing in the room while he was still gripping on to my hair.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KNIVES" he yelled as he pulled my hair even harder towards him.

"THE QUESTION IS WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE KNIVES IN A BOX?!! TO FUCKING KILL PEOPLE? YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND AND KILL GIRLS WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU?HELL WHY ARE YOU EVEN MARRIED IF YOU HATE GIRLS SO MUCH."

After i yelled he just looked at me anger filling his eyes.

Then i noticed a familiar picture on the wall... The name read Julie Adams..

"OH MY GOD YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!! NO WONDER SHE FUCKING STOPPED TEXTING ME AND I THOUGHT SHE HATED ME.WHYY BUT HOW DID YOU KILL HER MR ADAMS WAS THE ONE WHO ADOPTED HER NOT YOU?HOW?WHAT IS THIS FUCKING WORLD."

I broke down crying and fell to the floor.He finally let go of my hair and just watched me.i couldnt help myself Julie was my best friend and the closest person i could call my sister.She would always help me through things .all the times i broke down crying she was there for me until. She left .She texted me for about a week until the conversations kept on getting slower and slower.Until she stopped texting me.I thought she had a better life,better friends too so i was happy for her and didnt really care... Until now

"Oh you know her"he sneered

"YEAAH SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND"I yelled

"Oh yees... She was the funnest one in bed out of all of them"he laughed

"Oh no... You dont mean..."

"Yes yes i do mean that. But dont worry youll be im bed with me in no time too "

Oh god just kill me now.

"BUT HOW ???!!HOW DID YOU KILL HER.YOU DIDNT EVEN ADOPT HER"

"Oh my dear.. I do not work alone."He walked in circles around me smiling "Infact i have almost 100 men working for me right now.All around America.But i decided to adopt a girl Myself this time because it is almost my 15 year anniversary of killing girls... Wow 15 years already."he smiled."and no one has stopped me"

"Not yet"

He glared at me,then continued talking.

"and my 15 year anniversary is on march,21 ... The day i'll be killing you"

I was so scared right now it felt like my heart stopped beating.(i wish that would happen) i just froze.

I got all the courage left in me to ask this question.

"why is march 21 your anniversary... Is .. Is it because the first girl you.. K-k-kill-killed was on that day.?"

To even say the word killed scared me even more.

"Well what do you think "he laughed an evil laugh.

Thats probably a yes...

"WHY DOESNT YOUR WIFE CARE IF YOU DO THIS?"

"My Wife WAS the first girl i killed"