The Wrong Room

yes one direction will be in this story but you just have to wait awhile and read these chapters to understand the whole story!

Thank you soo much for reading! :) It means aloot :D

---------------------------

The cabin had an eery look to it,it was standing there with weeds and all kinds of plants growing all around it.The cabin was made out of wood which was basically rotting away.

Right next to the cabin was a pile of chopped wood.. Im guessing they were for the fire.

Mr.Henderson's probably gonna make me collect wood for him.. Ughhh

I opened the door and it let out a loud creak sound that sent chills down my spine.

"I can't beleive i'm gonna have to live here..."I groaned

As i entered the cabin- the first thing that came to me was the horrific stench of rotting food and animal droppings.The floor was covered with empty beer bottles and a huge pile of pizza boxes were stacked up next to the couch. Now the couch.... I wouldn't even call it a couch.It was ripped in every way possible and the fabric was hanging down from every side.The cushions had springs bouncing out and fluff was everywhere.How could that man even sit on it for one freaking second?!

I decided to ignore the mess and head over to my new room.It HAD to be better than this.

I walked around until i found the room with the "do not enter"sign. but there were two rooms one on each side and he told me to go to the one next to it... I guess i'll just have to pick by random.

I closed my eyes before opening the door to the room i picked wishing it was better than what i saw.

I opened the door and my eyelids flew open.

The walls of the room were covered with photos.... But not just any photos... They were all pictures of girls who had either gone missing, or been killed.Under each picture was the name of the girl.

There was also a rusty box in the corner; under a pile of books almost as tall as i am! I wanted to see what was in the box so i started taking all the books off the box.Finally the last book was off the box and i slowly opened the box revealing a whole stack of Knifes. Some of them were covered in red liquid.. I took a step back from the box and stood there in horror as my eyes scanned the whole room again.

I noticed a name on the wall with no picture.

The name read- Abigail Henderson.