45

I'm finally done putting the finishing touches on Rians gift for her birthday, I know it's not until another 3 months but I wanted it to be ready now.
I decide to go ahead and go to Dylan's stupid party, it's mostly because I don't like the idea of Rian around him. He's a piece of shit.
I type in the address Rian gave me earlier and proceed there.
As soon as I'm there I'm already irritated cause there isn't a damn place to park. Didn't realize he had so many friends. I decide to park up the street to keep drunk idiots from hitting my car. As I inch closer I can hear the raging music coming from the house.
Now I'm one for parties and all but this shit is too much.
I get close to the door and before I can knock two people coming waddling out and I decide to go in considering they probably wouldn't be able to hear me anyways.
I look around for Rian and I see no sign of her. My next option is too find Dylan.
After walking through crowds of drunk assholes I finally find Dylan talking to some girl and I roll my eyes.
"Dylan!" I call as I walk closer to me. He sees me and matches my eye roll. Dido.
"Who invited you?" He asks.
"Rian, where is she?" I ask.
"I dunno, last I saw her she was on the couch." He shrugs. I sigh and find my way to his living room and unfortunately she is not there, just two people almost doing it. I turn around and stomp my foot. I pull out my phone and go ahead and call her. No answer.
If I were Rian at a loud crazy party where would I be? I ask myself. I decide to go upstairs and check if she might be there.
First door, no Rian.
Second door, no Rian.
Third door, a guy hovering over an almost naked gi- Rian. My heart feels stopped. She wouldn't cheat on me.
Before I can think further ahead I run up to the guy and punch him in his head. Rian isn't cheating on me, no she's been drugged.
"What the fuck man" the guy sits up.
"Did you drug her?" I ask angrily as I see cover her bare chest with a sheet.
"What's it to you?" He asks pissed off.
"Me? I'm her fucking boyfriend. Clearly you did something, she's obviously knocked out and you were on top of her. You are disgusting."
"Rian" I nudge her. "Rian baby" I say a little louder. She moves a little but still nothing.
"You fucking pig" is all I say before someone enters.
"I said no one up-" he says before he stops. I turn around to see Dylan looking dumbfounded at the scene before him.
"You let this happen Dylan" I point at him angrily.
"No Brendon I'm-I'm sorry." He looks from me to Rian to the guy.
"Steven, what the fuck is wrong with you? Get the fuck out of my house. Now!!" He shouts.
"Brendon I'm so sorry man. I didn't know he was even here"
"What does that mean? Has he does this before?"
"Yeah...a couple times" he shrugs.
"And no one has told the police?"
"We did many times but no one wants to do anything. Says he's too good of a football player to let anything happen to him."
"Are you fucking with me? They actually said that?" I ask and he nods. "Give me his info, I'll take that fucker down"
"Okay, I'll text it to you later. Do you want help getting her out of here?" He asks.
"No, enough guys have touched her already." I sigh. I pick her up as gently as I can and take her downstairs. People stare at me as I walk her downstairs. They probably know what happened. Without a word I take her to my car and drive her home. I'll come get her car later.
On the way back Dylan texts Rians phone giving me the information on this guy.

I'm taking that motherfucker DOWN.