19

After I get done getting ready for the first concert of the tour I walk out into the game room that we have set up to meet the rest of the guys. I look around for a second and then my eyes fall on Rion's. I look away immediately, I can't believe my plan actually worked.
When I thought of it I thought it would never work, she would never want to work for my band but it worked. I just want to be around her, I want our old relationship back, I want to be closer to her. This was my best idea, Zack agreed it was a decent idea too because she wouldn't answer my calls or texts.
"Hey Brendon, we gotta go" Zack tells me, pulling my arm and I follow him out. Dallon, Kenny and Dan follow behind me.

When I'm out on stage I begin my song and about 2 minutes later I see Rion, she's going around taking pictures of the crowd. I can't help but to smile at how concentrated she looks when taking photos. I turn my attention back to the crowd and finish the song, occasionally looking at Rion.

After the concert I try to look for Rion but I can't seem to find her and soon I am dragged out of the arena and into a van to go to the hotel. They wanted us out of there pretty fast so I guess it's okay.
Zack drives us to the hotel where we all go in and go to our rooms to sleep. I really wish I could have talked to Rion, I know she wants to talk to me. She knows I got her this job and she's probably pissed but she doesn't understand and I wish she could.

I wake up to banging on my door and I groan, sliding out of bed. I know exactly who it is before I even open the door. When I do open my door, my thoughts are confirmed. A very angry, very sexy Rion stands before me.
"Rion?" I question like I had no idea she could be standing on the other side of my door. She pushes past me into my room and I just smirk to myself. My plan is working.
"Are you the reason?" she asks. Yes.  I walk back into the room shutting the door. I find my pants on the floor by her feet and slide them on.
"The reason for what?" I question, like I have no idea what she could be talking about. I furrow my eyebrows just to seal the deal.
"The reason I work for your band Brendon!" she shouts angrily as she sits down on my bed, pushing her hair back.
"I don't understand" I laugh at myself. Why am I doing this? I should just tell her.
"Don't play stupid Brendon, I got a job offer 5 days ago for this job and now here the fuck I am! You did it so you could be closer to me. Didn't you?" she yells. I stare at her for a second, trying to figure out what I should even say to her.
"No, I had no idea you would be working for us" I lie. "I'm glad you are though Rion." I wink at her. She just rolls her eyes and then leaves.
I was expecting her to fight more but she didn't. I really should have told her the truth. Too late now.

After the next concert I catch Rion outside to talk.
"Hey Ri" I grab her arm. I look down at her with a smile but there is no form of happiness or amusement on her face.
"What do you want Brendon? Are you going to tell me I'm stupid for going back to Ian, or I don't know, treat one of my friends like shit again." she snaps at me.
"Look, I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to call you that. I just wanted to talk. I want things to go back to how they use to be. Even if it's just friends" I explain and she rolls her eyes.
"I remember you saying you couldn't be just my friend." she counters. I let go of her arm and pull away.
"I've decided that I have to be in your life, in whatever form you want me in."
"You should have decided that before, cause now I'm just your photographer" she says angrily and then walks off. Fuck.
---------

Today's a new day and I'm determined to get Rion to be my friend. It's the first day off of the tour so I have all day to speak to her.
I get up from my bed, take a shower and get dressed. Once I'm done I go over to her hotel room and knock on the door.
After a second the door opens, I'm greeted by Delilah, the lighting assistant.
"Hi, where's Rion?" I ask.
"Asleep. Why?" she questions.
"I want to talk to her. Can I come in?"
"Fine but I wouldn't wake her up. She's a bit of a crab in the morning" she warns. Yeah, I don't care. I walk past her and go inside. There she is, passed out on her bed, her face shoved into a pillow, her hair everywhere it can go, the blanket pulled up to her waist. She looks so cute.
I sit down at the end of her bed and shake her leg for a second. No response.
"Brendon, I wouldn't" Delilah warns. I ignore her and pat her leg.
"No" she yells bit I continue. "Delilah" she groans, flipping her body over. She pushes her hair back and wipes her face.
"It's not me" Delilah tells her. That makes Rion jump back, waking up and looking at me.
"Brendon!" she shouts, sitting up.
"Can we talk please" I ask, standing up.
"There's nothing to talk about. Please go" she pleads.
"Let's just talk" I ask.
"No. There's nothing to be said"
"There's lots. Come on, what do you have to do today?" I query. She looks from me to Delilah and then back at me.
"Delilah and I are going to hang out" she says smugly.
"Uh, no. I was going to hang out with Rick" Delilah says, looking at Rion like she's dumb. I turn my attention back to Rion, raising my eyebrow.
"I'm the only person you know anyways. What else would you be doing?" I ask.
"Not hanging out with you." she smiles like she just got a check mate.
"I didn't want to pull this card but I guess I will have to. I'm your boss and what I say goes." Her face turns shocked and then irritated.
"I can't believe you just said that...fine Brendon. We'll hang out." she groans, pulling herself out of bed and going into the bathroom, slamming the door.
"That was the dumbest thing you could have ever said" Delilah laughs.
"I know...but you don't understand. I like her so much. And she hates me, all because I said something stupid" I shake my head, sitting back down. I hear the shower turn on.
"Well whatever it was, there are better ways to talk to her than using the boss card"
"I know, you saw how that was going. What else could I have done." I shrug.
"Anything else. Literally anything else Brendon"
"I'm sorry alright. I really like Rion and I want to be with her. But I can't! And she refuses to talk to me. You're a girl, what do I do" I ask and she lets out a laugh. She sits down next to me on Rion's bed.
"You have to show her you care, you can't just talk to her. You have to show her too. Just take her out tonight and show her a good time."
"Okay and when she says she still doesn't even want to be my friend?" I raise my eyebrow.
"Keep trying. She's just playing hard to get. I don't know what you did but dude, you're Brendon Urie, any girl would be stupid to turn you down."
"That's encouraging" I say sarcastically. I don't want Rion to be with me just because I am who I am. I want her to like me for my personality. I mean, she did before...before I said something stupid.
"I wasn't going to tell you but...she talks about you sometimes. Well since I've known her. She asks about you." she tells me and I look at her.
"What does she ask about?" I ask really fast.
"Just, how you are, stuff that you do on the road." she shrugs and I sit back nodding. That means she thinks about me and that's enough. The shower stops and I sit back up.
"I have to go" Delilah stands up, putting her shoes on. "Rion does like you, don't screw it up" she says and then leaves.

Rion comes out of the bathroom a little while later, clothes on, hair and makeup done.
"Let's go Brendon...sorry I mean Mr. Urie" she scoffs rolling her eyes. She grabs her shoes and puts them on and then grabs her phone and purse and follows me out.
"I'm sorry I said that but I got you to come with me didn't I?" I say and she just glares at me as we walk to the elevator. We stand in the elevator waiting for it to get to the lobby in complete silence. When the elevator opens she walks out first and I follow, still without a word.
"I don't know why you hate me so much Rion" I sigh, running a hand through my hair. She laughs a little and shakes her head.
"I don't hate you Brendon, you just piss me off." she shrugs.
"Well I'm sorry Rion."
"So I've heard" she lets out a small laugh. I roll my eyes as I hail down a taxi and then we both get in.
"Remember when you liked me?" I ask her. She decides not to answer and I turn my attention to her hands. She's picking at the strings of the hole in her pants. Ripped skinny jeans are my favorite. Not a word is said as we go to a random place for breakfast that I told the man to go.