25

So Rion finally convinced me to check my Twitter. I haven't been on Twitter since Sarah's and I's divorce. I deleted twitter soon after I posted about it because I didn't want to hear about it, in fact I've been avoiding any form of social media since then.
But Rion thinks it's time that I see what the people have to say. I reinstalled Twitter so I'm just waiting for everything to load.
Soon, my phone is blown up with notifications about the very thing I was avoiding.
I scroll through the messages, some random, some talking about the divorce-most of them talking about our divorce. My eyes stop when I see a tweet from Sarah.
Sarah Orzechowski: I understand you guys are upset but this isn't your problem. It's kind of weird of seeing Sarah's last name not my own, it was like that for so long. I remember when we started going out I could never pronounce or spell her last name.
"Brendon, you've been quiet for a while." Rion comes in to the living room. "Is something wrong?" she sits down next to me, placing her hand on my thigh.
"No, it's fine. It's everything I expected it to be." I tell her with a shrug. She looks at me and then the phone and takes it from my hand to set it down.
"You don't have to look at it if you don't want to. I wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want to" She informs me and I nod, knowingly. "I have to go but I'll see you okay" she tells me, standing up but I grab her hand.
"Where are you going?" I ask her.
"To hang out with Dylan and then go home to my own apartment" she says.
"Don't go, please" I ask. The last thing I need is to be by myself right now, if she leaves I'll probably go back to drinking until I pass out.
"Bren...come on" she sighs, she looks distraught. "I have things to do. I can come back afterwards. I promise"
I decide to let her go because I can't force her to stay, so she leaves with a small kiss on my lips and then I look at my phone. Tweets, upon tweets, upon media. I scroll down my twitter and see an blog post and I sigh, clicking on it anyways.
Brendon Urie and his wife go separate ways: 2 weeks ago, Panic! At The Disco's front man, Brendon Urie posted a screen cap of a very depressing message sent to his fans, stating that he and his wife of 10 years have decided to split. The reason is undetermined but we are sure hoping Brendon and Sarah will remain friends.
Why? Why do people have to care so much. It's not important.
I set my phone down and go to my liquor cabinet, grabbing a cup and a bottle of whiskey. I sit back down on my couch and pour the whiskey into the bottle. I take a sip and set it down, going back to my phone.
There's another blog post that catches my eye so I click on it.
Mystery Girl, seen leaving Brendon Urie's apartment : As we all know, 5 months ago, Panic! At The Disco's Brendon Urie, left his wife of 10 years but we don't know if he's moved on. Since the split we've seen Sarah with array of men but what about Brendon? Soon after the split Brendon moved to an apartment in downtown LA...a bachelor pad of sorts?
We can confirm that a week ago, a mystery woman was seen leaving Brendon's apartment with Brendon. They were seen holding hands and getting into Brendon's Range Rover together. Could Brendon finally be over his ex? Could this have been just a simple one night stand?

With an exasperated sigh I take another long swig of my drink, letting the liquid burn my throat. I stand up and go to my room to grab my weed and a bowl. I go back to the living room, fill my glass and then load my bowl. After a hit or two I drink the rest of my whiskey. It finally catches up to me and I feel slightly buzzed. I pick up my phone and read more tweets, turning it into a game. For everyone that tells me they're sad about my divorce, I'll drink, for every article or blog post there is for my divorce, I'll hit my bowl.

3 hours later and I might as well be dead. I am comprehending nothing at all. Not even, the maybe someone knocking on my door. I have no idea. If I get off this couch I will fall on my ass.
"Brendon!" I hear a voice call. Another knock. "Brendon, answer the door" they order. After a few more knocks, I hear the door open. The voice comes into the living room.
"Brendon, what the fuck?" the person says. Are my eyes open? I don't know. I feel hands on my shoulders and then I'm being pulled up. "Wake up" they order. I am awake, chill. Are my eyes even open? It feels like they are, I see my living room around me, but there's a face-less voice standing above me.
"Please wake up Brendon, seriously" the voice sounds sporadic. I am awake, what more do you want. There's silence for a while and then cold water all over me and I jolt up. I look around and see Rion standing beside me.
"Brendon, thank god" she hugs my wet torso. "Don't do that to me again" she sighs. I pull away from her, confused.
"I don't know...what happened" I tell her.
"You're drunk aren't you?" she asks.
"No, of course not" I tell her, shaking my head. She looks down at the empty whiskey bottle and then back at me. "So I'm a little drunk" I shrug. I seem perfectly fine to myself though.
"You drank that full bottle of whiskey?" she looks back at it and then at the floor. She goes to the floor and starts to put a few more empty bottles of liquor on to the coffee table. "2 bottles of whiskey, Tequila and Vodka?! Brendon, you could have died!" she shouts. "No wonder you were unresponsive. I can't believe this" she shakes her head. In my defense, the vodka and Tequila were both half gone anyways. "Brendon, what made you drink this much?! I know you like your alcohol but this-" she gestures to the bottles in disgust. "This is suicide"
"I'm sorry...the-the people on Twitter were...I don't know. I'm sorry" I tell her and she just shakes her head.
"You can't let what others say get to you. Those people don't matter" she sits back down, grabbing my hand.
"I just...I saw what people were saying about my divorce....and you. I went back to my old ways. Before I met you" I explain.
"What-what about me?" she asks, biting her lip.
"That you're a one night stand or some shit, saying that you are no Sarah and I should have never left her." I let my head fall back against the couch because now I feel like shit.
"They're right." she sighs and I look at her confused. "I am no Sarah. I would never cheat on you or betray your trust the way she did. They don't matter Brendon. Fuck them" she sighs, leaning back next to me. I don't say anything because I know I'm going to puke if I open my mouth. And that's just what I do, instantly every piece of food and all the alcohol spews from my mouth in large quantities on the floor. Once it's all out I run to the bathroom to clean my mouth and everything else. I pull my now vomit covered shirt on and then brush my teeth. That was a very embarrassing thing to do in front of my girlfriend of only 2 weeks.
"Brendon?" she knocks on the bathroom door. I move to the door and open it.
"I'm sorry you had to see that" I tell her and she shakes her head like it doesn't matter.
"Are you okay?" she asks and I shake my head. I feel like shit. My whole body is shaking and my throat hurts.
"Maybe when you're done you should go to sleep" she points out and I just nod. She kisses my cheek and then leaves the room.