42

I wake up to the sound of knocking at my door. My eyes slowly open, it's still dark. What time is it? I roll over and unlock my phone, the brightness of the screen nearly blinding me. After my eyes adjust I see that it's 3:44 in the morning.
"What the hell?" I ask before letting out a big yawn. Another knock on the door, I stand up and pull myself to the front door. It's Brendon. What is he-
He leans down and presses his lips to me. He tastes like alcohol but this kiss feels the same as before and I'm actually really happy to be kissing him.
"Dude, you can't just do that" Dallon comes up behind Brendon and pulls him away.
"I thought true loves kiss would break the spell" he whines.
"What spell?" I ask with a laugh.
"Your memory loss" he sighs.
"Oh...well Brendon. It worked" I humor him, even though I've had my memory back for about 2 days now. Maybe he and that guy he was with didn't have anything going on.
"Really?!" He exclaims.
"Yes. It's late Brendon, why don't you come in and go to sleep." I tell him. And he nods. He kisses my cheek and then runs back to my room.
"Thank you for bringing him here Dallon"
"No problem, so do you really remember?" He asks.
"Yeah, I regained my memory about 2 days ago. I wanted to tell Brendon but I saw him at a bar with some guy. I guess nothing happened. Cause he's here kissing me."
"Brendon told me about a zillion times tonight that he wanted to try harder to get you back and that you are his whole world. He was so sad when you told him to move on but I'm glad he didn't and I'm glad you're back Rian."
"Thanks, Dallon, I'll see you around" I wave and close the door. So Brendon wasn't moving on, he was probably just hanging out with a friend. No harm no foul.
I go to my room and see Brendon with pants half off and his shirt off passed out on my bed and I laugh. I pull his pants off, leaving his boxers and laying the blanket over him.

"Rian?" Brendon wakes up from beside me. I open my eyes and look over.
"Morning Brendon." I smile at him. I doubt he remembers what happened last night.
"What is happening?" He pulls away from the bed quickly.
"You don't remember?" I question, sitting up.
"No, the last thing I remember was talking to Dallon at the bar." He looks at bare legs and back at me. "How? Why? Do you-?" He asks, mumbling.
"I do remember" I laugh. "Otherwise you wouldn't be in my bed"
"You remember everything? How? When?"
"When you kissed me last night and true love broke the spell" I joke as if he will actually remember.
"What?"
"We'll talk about it later" I shake my head.

"So how did you regain your memory?" Brendon asks as we're eating breakfast.
"It's a long story," I tell him with a shrug.
"I have time" he smiles.
"Okay well, after you left when I told you stupidly to move on I had a weird dream, it was like our future happening. Us getting married, having kids and their lives and then you dying and suddenly I remembered everything. How we met, my last day before I went into a coma and most things in between." I explain.
"You saw our future? Really?" He asks and I nod.

After breakfast, we decide to go to the studio together so Brendon can get some work done and I can talk to Zack about what've I've missed.
"I'm going to talk to Butch inside, okay?" Brendon told me before kissing my cheek and going inside, I follow him and see Zack, walking straight up to him.
"Hey Rian, it's good to have you back." He smiles.
"Good to be back. So what'd I miss?" I question.
"Nothing really. We haven't done anything but finish the tour since you've been out. We missed 2 whole concerts while looking for someone to replace you...but you're back and as Brendon said, nothing too high. He said he will be approving anywhere I want you to be at a concert." He explains and I sigh. "What?" Zack asks, sensing my irritation.
"Nothing I just hate that this whole thing has got him paranoid. I mean, I can't even do my job correctly just because he thinks I might get hurt again."
"You have to see it from his perspective though. I mean, you were in the hospital for a month and then for like 2 weeks you couldn't even remember him. He was pretty messed up the whole time. He just doesn't want to lose you again"
"And he won't but I mean...better safe than sorry I guess" I shrug. He nods and goes into the recording studio where Brendon is. I go inside and sit next to Butch as Brendon sits on the other side with Zack next to him.
"I'm glad you're back Rian. Brendon's had bad writer's block since you've been gone. I've never seen him jump on that computer so fast." Butch explains, looking from Brendon to me and I just smile, not really sure what to say.

After the studio trip, we go back to Brendon's to hang out and eat dinner.
"I think I finally have a song going," Brendon admits as we sit at the dinner table.
"That's good. I know it's been a struggle lately for you."  I say.
"Oh...who told you that?" He asks.
"Butch, back at the studio"
"Oh...well yeah. My head just feels like it's been everywhere lately."
"Mine too." I smile.
Brendon opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by someone knocking on the door.
"Be right back," he says and goes to the door, I follow behind and watch as he opens the door and the person there instantly starts kissing him. My mouth becomes ajar and I am frozen.
Brendon pulls away with a groan and wipes his mouth.
"What the hell Ryan?" He shouts.
"I realized that I really can't lose you again. I'm in love with you and nothing will make me want to leave you again." He explains.
"Ryan..." Brendon sighs. He steps back and looks at me. Ryan following his gaze.
"Rian? When did she come back?" Ryan asks.
"Last night,"I tell him. His mouth becomes opens but nothing comes out.
"Let's talk outside" Brendon sighed pushing Ryan out the door.