31

Rion and I walk through the airport with Zack by our side as tons of people start to crowd us and I feel like I can't breathe. I squeeze Rion's hand tighter and she looks at me concerned. The people begin to shout at us and ask tons of questions whilst pictures are being taken. A lot of hands are touching me and I can't get them off. I feel my anxiety begin to build and I just want out.
I look back to Rion but she isn't there, Zack seems to have disappeared too. Slowly I lose my breath and I black out.

I wake up, screaming and sweating. I sit up quickly and catch my breath. It was just a dream. I feel Rion stir next to me and then her hand is on my arm.
"Babe, what's wrong?" she asks sleepily and I turn my torso to look at her.
"N-nothing. It was just a dream" I tell her, still out of breath. She sits up next to me slowly and wraps her arms around me.
"Are you okay?" She whispers.
"Yeah. I'm fine" I state tiredly and lay down next to her as she lays down too.
"You wanna talk about it?" she asks, looking at me, pushing some hair past my face. I shake my head. She nods and kisses my forehead before going back to sleep.

When I wake up-actually wake up because of it being morning, I squint my eyes open for a second and see a blurry figure next to me. I blink and then look again to see Rion, sitting cross-legged next to me, watching me.
"Good, you're awake. I know it's a little creepy but I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Are you?" she asks worriedly.
"Yeah" I smile at how cute this is. "I'm fine, thank you babe" I sit up and press my lips to hers for a second. She kisses back and I can feel her smile in the kiss.
"Do you want to talk about that dream now? It's okay if not...it's just some people feel better if they talk about it, y'know?" she offers but I shake my head, I barely even remember my dream. "Okay, that's fine. Are you hungry?" she asks, changing the subject quickly for me.
"Yeah sure," I tell her, laying back down and stretching my body. She gets out of bed and walks out of the room. I close my eyes for a quick second, rubbing away the sleep in them and then follow her out into the kitchen where she begins pouring me some cereal in a bowl.
"I know it isn't some big breakfast but I am not good at making food so unless you want your apartment burnt down you should be okay with cereal" she explains, turning to the fridge, grabbing the milk.
I laugh a little before saying, "Yeah, that's fine" She turns back to me with a smug smile and then pours the milk and I smirk to myself remembering that awful fanfiction someone wrote about Ryan and me, I mean it wasn't awful, it was well written just the plot was...different.
"What are you thinking about?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows, setting the bowl in front of me.
"Nothing, it's not important" I try to shrug it away but she doesn't give in easily, I knew she wouldn't.
"Tell me please" she begs, coming over to my side of the counter and pulling on my arm.
"It's stupid...just a couple years ago my fans wrote a dumb fanfiction" I shrug.
"What was it about?" she asks, sitting down on the other seat.
"Just..." I sigh, not wanting to talk about it. I bite my lip and laugh a little. I grab my phone and google it and then show it to her.
I watch her face as she reacts to the story, it goes from curious to horrified to looking at me with raised eyebrows and by the time I have finished my cereal she has set the phone down, covering her mouth.
"No...what? Why?....Huh?" she says dumbfounded. "You read that whole thing?" she asks pointing to the phone and I nod with a shrug. "Why?! That's...it's. I don't know. How can you even drink milk?" she questions.
"You forget about it after a while," I tell her, putting my bowl in the sink. She shakes her head and puts her head in her hands like she just saw the worst thing she could ever think of, which I guess it is.
"Do you think there's like...fanfiction about...us?" she ponders and I shrug.
"You could always look it up," I tell her and she nods, grabbing her phone. After about a minute she snorts shaking her head.
"There is...there's a lot" she laughs. And then begins reading "Rion walked into the room, her hair and body wet from a shower she had just taken. She didn't have a towel because Brendon hadn't washed any yet so she would have to air dry, not that she minded...neither did Brendon for that matter. 'Hey Rion-' Brendon came into the room but stopped when he saw his beautiful girlfriend dripping wet from her shower, he could no longer form words. He tried to look away but he couldn't. 'It's your fault, you didn't wash any towels' Rion laughed, looking at his frozen face. 'I-I'm sorry" Brendon stuttered, he soon regained his composure and walked over to Rion, taking her by her hips and closing the space between them-" I cut her off, not wanting to hear any more.
"It's like they know what we do," I tell her laughing, taking a sip of my water that I got whilst she was reading.
"That would never happen because I wash the towels" she jokes and I roll my eyes. She has done the laundry a lot since she's been here.
"You're right. Are you going to like...read fanfiction based on us now?" I ask raising my eyebrow.
"No, that would be weird" she chuckles, setting her phone down but doesn't look away from her phone.
"Rion, what are you looking at?" I ask, going for her phone.
"N-nothing...porn" she states and I roll my eyes.
"You can read fanfiction I'm not going to judge you" I laugh with a shrug, still with my hand out for her phone.
"Well I mean, it's good and what kind of person would I be if at least didn't take the time to read it," she asks. I shake my head and turn back to what I was doing.
"I think it's safe for me to leave now," she tells me making me turn back to her.
"Why would you need to leave? You said you were going to practically live here?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.
"Well Brendon, I need some stuff from my apartment if you must know. I haven't brushed my teeth in two days and that's grossing me out I also haven't showered cause I have nothing here to shower with and I've been wearing your shirts and one pair of pants" she explains and I nod to her, knowingly.
"Makes sense" I shrug. "You go ahead and do that. Be back soon" I tell her.
"Well okay, just kick me out" she jokes, standing up.
"You said you wanted your things" I laugh and she nods, going to the bedroom. She comes out a little bit later with her purse and her clothes she came over here in.
"I'll be back in like an hour," she tells me and then goes to the door. I walk up to her and kiss her for a second as she opens the door.
"Bye," she tells me and I kiss her again. She pulls away and smiles "I have to go," she tells me and I nod, kissing her again. "Brendon!" she shouts pulling away. I kiss her one last time and then let her leave.