27

"Thank you all so much!" I shout to the crowd before I leave the stage. I throw some stuff out to the people and then run out to backstage. I follow behind Dallon till we get to the dressing rooms. Once were in there I grab a towel and head to the bathroom to take shower.
When I'm out I change into a black t-shirt and some black jeans. I dry my hair out and then go out into the dressing room where most of things are packed up. Rion sits on the couch, legs criss crossed on the couch with a laptop on her legs. Dallon and Kenny are talking whilst eating some snacks. Zack looks like he may be periscoping, he's talking to his phone.
"Hey beautiful" I sit down next to Rion and kiss her cheek. She looks up from me with a smile and then pecks my lips before going back to what she is doing. "What're you working on?" I ask, looking at her computer.
"Editing the pictures from tonight" she tells me, putting her chin on her hand. I nod, knowingly and then sit back.
"We're leaving in about 2 minutes so wrap it up" Zack looks at us. Rion shuts her computer and then places it back in her bag.
"I'm going to stay at my place tonight, is that okay?" she asks, putting her hand on my thigh. It's been about a month since my little drinking incident and Rion has been staying there with me every night since then. I hate for her not to be there but she's her own person so I have to give her some space.
"Yeah, that's okay." I tell her, patting her hand that's on my thigh. She nods with a small smile and then gets up, slinging it over her shoulder. She holds her hand out for me to grab and I do. We walk out of the venue together and go to tour bus to ride home. It was just a small concert in Las Vegas so it'll only take us a few hours to get home.
I sit back on the bus, on my phone, scrolling through my Twitter, sitting next to Rion who is working on her pictures. She's so cute when she's concentrated on her work. I set my phone down and put my fingers on her thighs, tracing her thigh up and down.
"Brendon" she laughs, grabbing my hand. "I'm working"
"So?" I ask, taking my hand back and putting it back on her thigh.
"Do I bug you when you're on stage performing?" she asks, smirking a little.
"Yes" I admit. "You're the only thing that's on my mind and it sometimes throws off my game. So there. This is just pay back"
She laughs and turns her head back to her computer. She then shuts it and turns all the way around to face me. She goes into kiss me but stops herself because she remembers were on a bus. She lets out an annoyed sigh and turns back around.
"Who says we can't fool around a little?" I ask, slightly joking.
"Me" she states blankly. "Not here" she shakes her head. I let my hand glide up her thigh a little before she stops me.
"No" she holds my hand in the same place.
"Fine" I sigh and take my hand back. She shakes her head and leans in so her lips are close to my ears.
"Later" she whispers and pulls her head back.

After an hour of watching a movie on Rion's laptop with her I turn to her to see she has fallen asleep. Her arms crossed over her chest and her head has fallen almost to the point where it's on my shoulder but not entirely. I smile at her as I push a piece of her hair behind her ear. I take my jacket from beside me and lay it over her. To that she responds my falling on the way on to my shoulder.
"Do you want me to get her off of you?" Zack asks, pulling my attention from her.
"No, of course not" I almost laugh.
"I know, I was kidding" Zack laughs too, sitting down on the bench across from me, sipping on a beer. "She's got you wrapped around her finger, doesn't she?"
"I think so" I sigh, trying to be quiet, as not to wake her. I don't mind, she can wrap me around whatever she wants, I love her that much.
"I'm really glad you two are together, I don't think I could stand another day of you whining about her" Zack says with a chuckle.
"I was in love-I am in love. What do you want me to do?" I shrug.
"Nothing, keep doing what you're doing"

Once were back at the studio, it's already half past one in the morning, I'm ready to go home and pass out on my bed.
"Babe" I shake Rion who doesn't seem to respond to me. "Rion, were back" I tell her in a little louder voice. She stirs for a second but then sits back up, wiping her eyes.
"What time is it?" she asks, yawning.
"One-thirty" I tell her and she stands up, grabbing her bag and following me out of the bus. She sighs as we get to my car.
"Fuck it, I'm staying at your place. You're tired and so am I. There's no point in going to my apartment" she informs me and I smile at the fact that I got my way without even trying. She gets in the passenger side as I get in the driver side and start the car. "I might as well live with you" she sighs, leaning her head against the window.
"So why don't you?" I ask with a small laugh.
"I'm not entirely ready" she mumbles. It has only been a little over a month since we started dating so I guess she's right.
I almost respond but decide to just let her sleep, it's been a long day and that conversation may end in an argument and I hate arguing with her.
When we back to my apartment I wake her up, in which she barely wakes up, causing me to have to help her inside. Once we're in my apartment she doesn't hesitate to go to my bedroom and go to sleep. I go to the living room first, sliding off my jacket and setting it down. Then I go to the bedroom and fall asleep next to her.

My alarm goes off at seven, after the third buzz, I reach across Rion to turn it off. She stirs a second before turning around to face the wall. I pull my hand back from my phone and place it on her shoulder, giving it a small kiss. I lay on my back, letting myself wake up, rubbing my eyes and then pulling myself out of my bed.
I go to my kitchen and turn on the coffee maker whilst I make myself some breakfast. Usually I would just make myself some cereal but I like to make Rion breakfast sometimes in the morning, she really appreciates it.
As I make breakfast I hear Rion come in, her feet walking closer to me and then a kiss is planted on my cheek. She pours herself a pot of coffee and then sits at the table.
"How is it, every time I plan on going home I somehow end up staying the night here" she asks with a chuckle.
"You secretly want to live here" I joke, turning around to face her.
"Funny" she comments before taking a sip of her coffee. "I really am going back to my apartment today."
"Okay" I say, like I don't believe her cause I don't.
"No I am Brendon, in fact, I'll go right after breakfast" she states matter-of-factly, taking another sip of her drink.
"And I believe you" I shrug, taking a sip of my drink. She rolls her eyes and sets her drink down.