The Night She Regrets

I pick up my notes, and check out the books I got. I walk out of the office and pass Roy's office. Everyone is still there and he is about to wake up. I walk in as Hawkeye gives me a death stare. I nervously chuckle as I free him and he wakes up. He rubs his eyes and stretches.

"How long was I asleep?" He said, yawning.

"Enough time for me to get you, spend the afternoon in the library, and it to be almost 10." I say, chuckling.

"Really? Ugh, I have so much work." He scratches the back of his head. "So how's the studying?"

I flip open my notebook. "I don't want to many people to hear or get involved. Let them go home or wait outside."

Mustang shos them out, including Hawkeye.

"I've connected that Greed is mostly part of the Seven Deadly Sins, and their powers could symbolize their names. Like how Envy could have a sort of shapeshifting ability for jealously." I look down at my notes and look up at him, he's smirking.

"Did you do this only this afternoon?" He said, I nodded. "You'd be good in the research department."

"Nah, I don't want to be coped up inside all day." I say.

"So how does this relate to your sister?"

"Well, I figured the easiest way to commit a murder would be to become a loved one. I know that she wouldn't let me in, then it would be more likely for them to become my father, who's been in Central for years. But how can this person recognize their face?" I put my thumb on my chin.

"Maybe their located in Central and are tracking you down?.."

"I've already concluded that I'm a target. Wait a minute..."

I look over at Ed in the hospital after the Laboratory 5 incident, he's describing what happened. "And there was this pineapple hair guy who knocked me out, and a woman who had a tattoo. The woman had fingers like knifes and they extended really far. They also called me a sacrifice for something. Before they knocked me out, I saw a symbol on a wall, it was like an upside down pentagon with a star in the middle."

"Ed told me about some people, a woman with an Orabourus tattoo, and a guy who knocked him out. They called him a sacrifice. Also, Tucker..." My body filled with Wrath when I heard that name.

"How did you kill him?" I said, looking at him.

"We shot the monster to death. Why?"

"Can you describe what it looked like?"

"It had gray fur and black-brown hair."

"That's not Alexander or Nina." I said, with a chill in my voice. "The thing we saw had white fur and chestnut hair. That was Nina and Alexander."

"Then what was it?"

"It must of been a different dog along with a different person. He must have lured in someone then made a mistake." Mustang listened while I talked about the case. "He had a large window of time, between 11pm to about 7am when the scene was investigated. He could've easily knocked someone out on the streets and fused them."

I sat back in my chair, almost falling off for a second.

"Yeah, but then that must've been the real Tucker." He said, looking at my notes that I've been writing this whole time.

"Or they had them make it.. then killed him."

"But who would be them?"