A Heartless Man

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We walk inside to The Tucker's house and it's huge! "This house is gigantic!" Ed says.

"You three are allowed to look at the research down the hall, but don't go into the last room." Tucker says we all agree to not go into there, and then go into the library.

Just like the rest of the house, it's big. So, Ed and I get step stools to look for any books about the Philosopher's Stone and getting their bodies back.

We end up with a stack of books and started reading, when a big, white dog jumped into my stomach. I try to sit up and the dog rolls off of me.

"Hey! Do you guys want to play with me and Alexander?" Nina said. I stretch out.

"Sure, what do you guys think?" Before I knew it, Al was running around playing with Alexander, I come to the conclusion to take a break and play with Nina and Alexander.

We played tag, went exploring around the house, and walked a bit around central for hours, until we saw the sun set.

"Nina! Dinner!" I heard Tucker call out. We all went inside to see the meal he prepared tonight. When we finish, Ed, Al and I shared a room and Ed and I went to sleep.

~The Weeks Later~

We're playing outside with Nina and Alexander when Maes Hughes shows up outside. "So Ed, I heard it was your birthday today, so we're throwing you a party." He said smiling.

"Can I come?" Nina said looking up at him.

"You can all come! Let's get going." We all get up and start walking to the house.

     He opens the door to Elicia jumping on me into a hug. "(Y/N)!" I smile, giving her a little hug back. Then we head inside, there's a couple people in there, like Mustang and another girl with her blonde hair up in a military uniform,

"Why'd you invite him here?!" Ed said.

"Because more the merrier! Now let's get some food!" Maes said, pointing them over to the dining room.

I went to head over but I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around to Maes, he goes down to my head height. "I want you to ask Tucker these questions then report back to me after, ok?"

"Got it." I take the paper, put it in my pocket, then go into the dining room.

I walk in to a array of food on the table and sit down. "So (Y/N), what brought you to back Central in the first place?" Mustang said.

"I just wanted a fresh start." I said, lying between my teeth.

"How's the babysitting for the Elrics going?"

"They haven't gotten themselves into to much trouble, so pretty good."

There was a pause of silence. Until Roy said: "We know where your father is, if you want to talk to him."

"I don't want to waste my time on someone like him." I reply back.

"He's really a good man."

"Oh really? In combat? Cause that's all he's really good at." Mustang pauses, then looks back down at his plate and eats, I do the same.