The Tale Of The Broken Family

~A Few Days Later~

~(Y/N's POV)~

I look at my new automail, start feeling it out, moving it around, and jumping. "It feels so light!" I start kicking and punching the air.

"This one is on me." Winry says.

"Really?"

"Yes, just protect the both of them, ok?" I nod, then hug her.

"Thank you, Winry." She smiles, then pulls away.

"Just promise me you're not going to break your automail within a month, ok?"

"No promises!" I reply back, then getting hit my a wrench. "Ow! Well, I'll try not to?.."

"That's good enough, have a safe trip!"

I get my bag, Winry also lent me some clothes, she's so nice, I put a pair on then go downstairs. "Are you ready?" Ed says.

"Yep!" I feel Armstrong take my bag, and I step outside to the calm morning breeze. Then start running. "Why are you running?" Al shouts.

"Because it feels nice to properly walk!" I smile back at him, approaching the train station.

As they start to catch up, I ask: "So where are we going, anyway?"

"We're going to go and meet the Sewing Life Alchemist, Shou Tucker. He might have some information about the Philosopher's Stone." Ed says, as we get onto the train.

"Isn't that a legend?" I said back.

"There's a lot of evidence for it not to be a legend, and we've found lots of proof" Al says.

"I guess I'll help." I say.

"Well, you kind of have too." Ed said, chuckling.

"Well," I say stretching.

"Im going to take a nap,night."

"You just woke up a couple of hours ago." Al said.

"Well I'm still adjusting to sleeping during the night." I lean onto the window and fall asleep.

~Al's POV~

"When will you tell her,Al?" Brother says.

"Why don't you tell her?"

"Cause you know her better!Does my little brother have a crush?" He lays giving me a weird look.

"How about you and Winry?" I argue back.

"Fine. But seriously, you have to tell her sometime." He sighs. Hoping Armstrong doesn't hear us from a couple sets away.

"Ok brother." I start to change the topic. "So how much do you know about Shou Tucker?"

"Well, he was the first person to invent a talking animal, but it died soon after."

"That sounds cool!" I reply. "I wonder what he's like."

The subject is then changed back to my "feelings," as I saw (Y/n) leaned onto my shoulder in her sleep.

~Time Skip~

We've just arrived at the train station, I start to poke (Y/N) with my other hand. "(Y/N)..(Y/N)" I say, trying to wake her up.

"5 more minutes Nicole...."

"Nicole?" I question, she bursts up.

We start to get off the train and go to Tucker's house, when we get there, we are greeted by a big, white dog tackling Ed.

"Brother!"

"So....heavy.." Brother said.

"Alexander! You're not supposed to tackle guests!" A small girl with two braids in overalls comes over.

"I'm sorry, Alexander is very playful." She pats over inside to bring him in.

"I see you've met my daughter Nina, and my dog, welcome to my home, you three."