Beginning Of My Story (Part 2)

Nicole brought me upstairs that day, Saying harsh words and let me sit there helplessly as I started to bleed out.

Until someone showed up.

     My friend, Chloe, with a look of horror and a quick glimpse of me, then brought me to the hospital.

     "You idiot! Where's Lil-" Chloe was cut off by my sobbing. Tears of anger, tears of sadness, and tears of guilt.

     'I finally did it. I flew to close to the sun' I thought to myself. Why did I do this? What would I have gotten out of it? I bury my head into her shirt. "I'm sorry," I say to her, my tears flowing out. I let out a scream of frustration, anger, and greed. Greed to get my sister back, to see her again.

I feel a pair of arms hug me. "It's going to be ok, (Y/N)."

~That Night~

      "(Y/N), what have you done to Lilly? What have you done to your mother? You're a horrible person."

I look up, a pair of green eyes stare harshly back at me. "Dad!" I run to him, I haven't seen him in years, he's coming back for us now? But I feel my legs slowly dissolve along with my right arm. My father turns into the white figure that I saw after the transmutation. I lay helpless on the floor. No. I don't want to be helpless again. I use my arm to inch over to it, while the thing laughs and smiles at me,

     "You'll never get her back, for I am The Truth of what you have done wrong. I am the answer to all mans problems. I am the secret to alchemy. I am your Truth. And I am God." Everything disappears from sight. I then feel a sharp pain in my shoulder.

My head bolts up. I look around in the bed, with wires on my body, two legs and a arm, but not an actual limbs

automail limbs.

I touch my hands together, I move my legs, I did this, I did this to myself. I try to stand up but my balance is very thrown off, and I fall onto my face, disconnecting the wires, I look out the window, put on a pair of clothes laid out for me, leave a note for Chloe, and head out the window.

~Years Later, Central~

??? POV

"Fullmetal, Al, there has been a recent burglary against state alchemists, a short robber has been lurking in the streets of central, stealing food, clothes, military watches, and much more. They say that they have (H/c) hair, (S/c) skin, and (E/c) eyes, your mission is to bring them here alive, understand?" Said Mustang.

"Yes, but shouldn't someone else be dealing with this instead of us? We have more important things to do." I said.

  "People suspect they're around the same age as you are, they also know alchemy, so we can't have the risk of an alchemist killing innocent civilians, or other state alchemists. If it's too much for you to handle, I get it, just keep going nowhere and wasting my money trying to find a legend." Mustang said. I've always hated him, but I'm eager to prove him wrong.

"Fine, we'll go after them.A nd WE WILL find them." I say as Al and I walk out of his office.

   "Brother, how will we find them? Mustang didn't give us that much information except for their looks and that they're in central. Other than that, what will we go off of?" Al said concerned.

"I guess we'll just have to set a trap."

~A Few Hours Later~

(Y/N)'s POV

     I was walking back to my base when suddenly, I see a pocket watch, It looked pretty cool too, just sitting there, but I felt a weird presence like people talking, and something hollow. It's pretty late so I ignore it. I place my hand to open the pocket watch, then I hear a voice.

  "Put that down" I look up, a small, blonde haired boy with a red coat, beside him, a large suit of armor with what looks like a ponytail coming its helmet. I've dealt with people likely this before.

But then I realized what I could use against him. "Woah, you're the Fullmetal Alchemist! It's so cool to
meet such a talented Alchemist as yourself and your brother! I was about to give this back. I'm very sorry." I say sweetly.

And this is where the story begins.