A/N, Thank you!

So, I was scrolling down the Alphonse X Reader stories, and I found mine. Out of curiosity, I clicked on it, and found that we almost had 5k! I'm so happy that we hit this!

When I first wrote this book, I just wrote it cause I just thought it was a cool idea. And also because Alphonse is an adorable and lovable character. I don't really feel attraction to him, along with anyone else, but writing romance is fun.

I've also always loved the show, it always felt so close to home, and it brought me and my brothers together.

So thank you, so much. I probably would've ended the book a long time ago. And SmuggleMuffin noticed me, THE SmuggleMuffin! I've always loved their books and writing, so seeing her see my book felt amazing.

I don't know what I'd do for 5k, Q&A or some personal facts, maybe a bonus chapter? I don't know.

     Also, in the last chapter, people asked if I could address some things that are going on in my life, which has been hindering on my writing. You might be able to see it, but the P.O.V character seems pretty confident, but can break into fits of anger, when things go wrong, they pretend to have it all together when they don't, and sometimes rely on Alphonse for support. I wanted to do this cause I think it's a thing people go through, people put up fake fronts in front of people, and show that things aren't getting to them.

Thanks for reading!