(Jikook) New roomate pt.1 ~

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin

*Jungkook POV*

Monday:

My new roommate is moving in today. I was told by my university that someone wasn't fitting in properly with his previous roommates and needs to move. They didn't give me reasons why they didn't get on well though. I can only hope that I have no trouble with him.

Around 11am I heard a key slide into the lock on the flat door, soon opened by a young man, I couldn't tell how old he was. Probably around my age since he is in uni as well.

"Hi, I'm Jimin your new roommate. You're Jungkook right?"

"Yeah that's me" I smiled at him and helped him with a bag

"Oh thank you, which room is mine?"

"This one over here, I'll take another bag for you and you can follow me"

"Great, thank you"

Once we were inside his room I dropped the bags onto the floor by his bed. I smiled at him and saw he was actually really handsome, I've experimented with guys before so I know that I have some attraction to them, just they never seem to go anywhere, just a fuck and leave, a one night stand if you will.

"If you want we can go for dinner later, get to know each other a bit since we are probably going to see a lot of each other" Jimin laughed and I nodded in agreement

"Yeah sure, that sounds fun. Shall we go in like... 2 hours?" I asked whilst checking my watch

"Yeah, sounds good" Jimin replies and stripped his tshirt off, revealing his body, his gorgeously sun-kissed body with light muscles, not too big but they're there.

I walked out his room quickly from feeling my cheeks redden and went back to the tv show I was watching.

"Hey Jungkook... which door is the bathroom? I don't want to go into your room by accident"

"Oh right, it's the door opposite your bedroom" I replied whilst turning round to look at him to find him with just a towel around his waist. I felt my cheeks redden again and eyes widen and Jimin giggled at my reaction before thanking me and walking away

As we were walking to the restaurant there was a constant flow of general chat, getting to know the basics of each other. I found out he is actually older than me, by two years, he should be graduating this year.

We soon sat down at a table and was given the food we ordered. I watched as he started wolfing the food down straight away, smiling without realising.

"Jungkook, there is actually something I need to tell you, it's the reason why I didn't get on with my past roommates"

"Oh sure, what is it?" I asked, being very curious to find out why they didn't get on since Jimin seems really sweet

"Uhm, I have a few strange ways I live, I uhm..."

"Just tell me Jimin, how bad can it be?"

"It depends on the person"

"Tell me, I am your master and I demand you to tell me" I joked with him laughing at the end and I saw him smile a little but something seemed off with his reaction

"Okay... basically I'm a nudist, I hate wearing clothes, absolutely despise it. Which means I will probably be walking around the flat naked... a lot. If you aren't comfortable with it we can work out a schedule or something so I know when it is free for me to be naked, say if you go out or something. You just needed to know"