Me- Everyone got told that, the truth is, she wanted to live on land.

Y/n- Oh... I'm sorry

Me- For what?

Y/n- your grandma was one of your biggest supporters. She would love to see you dance and sing. I'm sorry that she left. 

Me- It's fine! I sometimes visit her! She really misses you.

Y/n- awh that's so sweet! So when can we go?

Me- now actually. The sun is down which means less humans at the beach, so it won't be that hard to get to her house!

Y/n- Omg yay! Let me just get my clothes!

Me- ok meet me back here!

Y/n's POV

I swam back to the castle and packed all of my things silently. I didn't leave a note, it's not like anyone would care anyways. I quickly swam out and went back to my cave. I hugged jimin and he smiled.

Jimin- C'mon let's go.

Y/n- Ok

~You and Jimin swam up to the surface and saw that no one was at the beach. You both got on land and dried off. You tried standing up, but you stumbled back and Jimin caught you.~

Jimin- It's not that hard once you get the hang of it.

Y/n- Oh... okay.

~You and Jimin starts walking. You held on to him for support, until you got the hang of feet and started waking on your own. You and Jimin had arrived at a GIGANTIC house, that looked like this ⬇️

 You and Jimin had arrived at a GIGANTIC house, that looked like this ⬇️

You and Jimin walked up to the door, and rang the doorbell.
A tall man with a tuxedo on opened the door.

Man- Hello, I am Victor, may I help you?

Jimin- Hi yes! We're here to see my grandma!

Man- Oh I'm sorry Jimin! I didn't recognize you! I don't have my glasses on! Who is this young lady?

Jimin- This is my best friend Y/n! The one that halmeoni (grandma) was talking about!

Y/n- Hi!

Victor- Oh hello princess!

Victor Bows

Y/n- Please, just call me Y/n and bowing isn't necessary.

Victor- Okay y/n

Victor smiles at me

Jimin- Can we come in now?!

Victor- Oh yes sorry *chuckles*

We walk in and I follow Jimin to a room. I see a lady that looks about 50-60 playing the piano

Jimin- halmeoni!!

The lady turns around and walks up to Jimin.

Grandma- Hey my handsome grandson! Who is this?

Jimin- It's y/n!

halmeoni's eyes sparkle and she smiles.

Halmeoni- Oh my y/n! I've missed you!

Y/n- I've missed you too halmeoni!!!

We hug and then she smiles.

Grandma- What brings you here?

Jimin and I tell halmeoni the whole story.

Halmeoni- Well you can stay as long as you want. And here, drink this y/n, you said you wanted to forget about what happened so here.

You drink the liquid Halmeoni gave you, and you couldn't remember why you were in her house, but you remembered Jimin and Halmeoni.

Chim- Thank you! Y/n, do you know why we are here

Y/n- Nope not a clue.

Chim- Ok well let's go play!

Y/n- Ok!

~8 years later~

Jimin and I are now 19 and Halmeoni and Jimin still life together. Halmeoni knew that she couldn't raise both of us now, so when I was 15, she asked one of her friends o take care of her. Her friend was 30 years of age, and she happily agreed. Soon this lady became known as my mother.

~ Now you know your back story let's see how it will affect you~

(A/n- OMG GUYS IM SO HAPPY FOR THIS UPDATE!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't been active as much, that bc this Week I have been doing a lot of work , and I really haven't had time to work on this! I also had writers block...so yeah! The for 74 reads! Hope you enjoyed! Love y'all!Fighting!✊🏻🧡)