Coffee

Your POV
I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I could already tell that today was going to be a good day. Went downstairs to see my mom making her delicious chocolate pancakes.
Mom- Hey honey! Grab yourself a plate and get some!!
I did exactly what she told me to do and I just have to say that the pancakes were literally heaven in my mouth.
Mom- I have to work till 11pm today so don't do anything you're not supposed to please!!
Y/n~ I don't make promises but I'll tryyyy
Mom- Okay *laughs* well I'm off to work.
I stand up and hug her. Once we're done she leaves. My mom and I have always been close to each other. I'm 18 and I live in an enormous house. My mom is the secretary of one of the biggest companies in South Korea. I went upstairs and changed into some leggings, a Nirvana T-shirt and a hoodie. I'm not a big fan of crop tops and short shorts. I don't know how girls are comfortable wearing that. The only time when I  will ever wear something like that is when I have to for dance. I put on my Nike shoes and went out the door. I am meeting up with my friend Ji-hun at a coffee shop.

(A/N Sorry I know this is short it's my first time writing and I don't want o get into my idea just yet in this chapter so yeah! I hope you enjoyed it tho!)