Truth or Dare

Y/n- Truth or dare?
Hun- Truth
Y/n- *sighs* you never like picking dare. Hmm.... if you could have one thing in the world what would it be?
Hun- To have kids. *Huns eyes sparkled just talking about it.*
Hun- Now it's your turn!!
Says hunny smiling
Hun- Truth or dare?
Y/n- Dare *i smirk*
Hunny- I dare you to go down to the park and go up to people and make random vine references
Y/N - Ok!
We go down to the park witch was only a two minute walk from my house
Hun- Him! <Hun points to a guy who is facing the back of us. He is just standing there with his hands in his pocket.>

Y/n- Ok!

*I go up to the man and I tap on his shoulder he turns around*

Y/n- Chris is that a weed?!?!

The man looks at me confused

Y/n- Im calling the police

The guy looks at me with wide eyes

Guy- 911 what's your emergency?

We both laugh and then a girl comes up and she looks pissed

Girl- What are you doing talking to MY Joonie?!?!?!

Y/n- well I was doing a dare not hitting on him *I laugh*

Joonie- Yeah babe it's fine

Girl- Yea yea yeah whatever

Y/n - Byeee!!

*I leave before anything else can be said*

Hun- Well that didn't go right *She is trying to hold in her laughter*

Y/n - I know right

Hun- ok ok we can do one more person for you....

Y/n - Ok who?

Hun- him *she points to a guy who looks familiar, but he is facing the other way so I can't see anything*

I go up to him and tap on his shoulder. He turns around. It's Taehyung. I don't want to make things awkward so I continued with my dare

Y/n- ROAD WORK AHEAD

Taehyung- UH YEAH I SURE HOPE IT DOES!!!!

We both laugh

Y/n- You're Taehyung from the coffee shop right?

Taehyung- Yea but my Friends just call me Tae.

Y/n- well ok Tae, I'm y/n!!

We shake hands and smile.

Hun- Y/N!!! COME ON YOU HAVE A DANCE THING TOMORROW!!! YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE!!!!!!

Y/n- Oh fudge I forgot about that

Taehyung- Haha you're fine!

*Tae gives me a cute box smile waves bye*

I smile back and head to Hun

Hun- Ouuuuh y/n has a boyfrieeend!!!!!!

Y/n- Do not!

Hun- Do too!!!

Y/n - whatever. Let's hurry I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is ready to practice.

Hun- Jiminie can wait. Y'all have been dance partners Since y'all were 12!! And then y'all have been best friends since like birth! I'm pretty sure he knows what to expect (btw in this everyone is 19 expect Kookie and Jin. Jin is 20 and kookie is 18. Sorry I'm too lazy to do the age gaps)

*We Head to the dance studio where I see jimin pulling up in his car. **

Jiminie- Hunny!

**Hun runs up to jimin and gives him a big hug*

Hunny- OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Jimin- Me too!!!!

Y/n- You guys literally hung out last night...

Jimin & Hun- so what!

I roll my eyes and walk into the studio. I go to Jiminie and I's room and set my stuff down. He comes in and Hun sits on the side. Jimin and I have a dance competition tomorrow so we have to dance to 3 songs together, and then I have my solo! I haven't had a solo in 4 years, so I'm really excited! We dance to Cypher pt 4, 21st century girl, and best of me! (ok ok I'm sorry again I keep forgetting to put stuff. But bts is a new and upcoming band so they aren't as famous yet!! Also, Y/n doesn't know any of the members, neither does Ji-Hun!! I'm sorry!💖) I have my solo that I dance to house of cards!

(Jimin- Gurl with pony tail sorry lol just pretend it's him)

(Y/n- Gorl with dark brown hair that has her hair down )

(Jimin- Gorl with pants)
(Y/n- gurl wearing romper)

(Jimin- Gorl wearing jimin hoodie)
(Y/n- Gorl wearing kookie hoodie)

Y/n's solo dance⬆️

After hours of practice, it's 10:30pm.

Jiminie- Well I have to go now! Byeee

Hunny- Bye babe!!!

Y/n- Bye Jiminie!!

We all said our goodbyes and Hunny and I went home.

Hun- Hey tomorrow do you want to go to the beach? I heard it's going to be AMAZING there!!! Plus you can meet more cute guys!!

Y/n- I'm only coming because I like the beach, the guys there are like show offs, just looking for a one night stand.

Hun- True.... well can I invite Jiminie and his members?

Y/n- Yeah why not?

Hun- YAY!!!!!!!!

Y/n- Now sleep

Hun- Ok I told jimin he said the others are in!!

Y/n- Good!! Just wake me up in the morning because I'm probably not gonna wake up on time!

Hun- Ok goodnight!

Y/n- Good night!

(A/N: Was this long enough?!!! I hope it was!!! Thanks guys for the support!!💖 Comment what you want to see next and I might add it to the next chapter!!)