54

I woke up by the wince of pain I've had, which was worse than I cramp I suppose. I sat slowly and shook Taehyung's arm but he continued snoring.

"Taehyung...Honey"

He groaned and peeked with half of his eyes open and sat up quickly when he saw he pain on my face.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath and couldn't really talk.

"My stomach hurts..."

I groaned again as the pain has gotten worse. I held onto my waist and tried to breath more.

"Omo...hold on baby. Breath okay?"

I nodded with my eyes closed trying to concentrate while he went somewhere. A couple minutes later he came back picking me up bridal-style and ran outside t his car carefully placing me on the leather seat.

I was deeply breathing as I've heard you gotta concentrate on your breathing when you're giving birth.

We're in the middle of the road and I was holding Taehyung's hand very tight.

"Taehyung hurry! Omo!"

I blubbered random words as I couldn't think straight and cussed at Taehyung multiple times.

"Bitch! Oh my god! This fucking hurts!"

Startling Taehyung a bit by my very loud voice he caressed my hand to help me calm.
Taehyung had to call our private doctor and nurses because of the quick social media that flashes news less than 10 seconds.

After seemed like freaking Forever we arrived and I was a completely sweaty mess. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I was pulling Taehyung's hair as I was lied down on the bed while he's there to support me.

"Ow. Ow. Ooowww- Chaeng!"

I let go of his hair and held his hand tight making it turn white. I looked at his face once and saw he was holding his lips together as it hurt very much.

Down there hurtled very much along with my stomach and I couldn't contain any of those so I laid my head down and took a deep breath and that's when the new world started.

The cute little cries came and I was breathing with a perfect pace this time. Taehyung quickly kissed my forehead and left a peck on my lips whispering congratulations to me.

"You did it...I love you so much baby"

He stood up and went down and I closed my eyes after all of my hardest work all my life.

___________

I'm crying!😭😭😭💗💗💗