14

I'm updating better these days. Don't you think? Hope you like this chapter!😘😘
______________

Chaeyoung

As I woke up I heard silent talking going on. I opened my eyes slightly and saw I was sitting on Taehyung's lap while lying my head on his chest. I sat up properly which made everyone screamed at my sudden act. "What happened?" After I asked that they all laughed at me.

Ummm....someone tell me what's going on?

I looked at Taehyung and he came near my ears and whispered. "I told them while you were sleeping. No need to worry about anything." I smiled and pecked his lips which made everyone squealed. I got off his laps and sat next to him hugging his waist. "Why didn't you tell us Chaeyoung?" Jennie glared at me which made me kind of guilty. "Well...I thought if I told you guys...I might be more stressful for you all and plus it wasn't a bad thing..." she smiled at me "Joy taking over Taehyung is not a bad thing? ...come on girlfriend! We would care more if you than our career~" she laughed a bit which made me smiled and looked at the other girls also. I held Taehyung's hand he putted his head on my shoulders. "When are you both marrying Hoseok suddenly asked us which made both of us very stiff. "Don't you think 5 years is the kid of too long?" Taehyung smirked and looked for me to them. "Everyone says that but maybe not now. We have to do something first~" I smiled and held his hand more.

- - - - 1 hour later - - - -

They all left me Taehyung alone today at our dorm and went to hang out and sleep at BTS's dorm for tonight. They won't do anything right? As me and Taehyung went to my room I smiled and handed him a towel. "Go take a shower boo boo. I'll go after yo, I need to find some clothes for you." He nodded and went in. I found some sweat pants and oversized shirts he left here long time ago and got it ready for him. He came out and I went in quickly not wanting to see his body or else I'll be a mess.
As I came back out with my red short pajamas. As I turned the door knob and opened it I saw a shirtless TaeTae and my eyes widened.

My heartu!

I quickly covered my eyes and turned around. "Yah! Tae! Why aren't you wearing any shirts?! I've been in there for almost 30 minutes already! He didn't even response. As I turned around I met his chest. I looked up and met his eyes. It was full of stuff I never seen before from him. "What are you doing?"

______________

Smut coming soon! Did you like it?