25

Hey loves! How's your day?
___________________

It's been a couple days since Taehyung stayed at the hospital and I never even once left his side. The world knows Taehyung is in the hospital, but not the part that I'm with him. As I sat next to him but then I ran quickly to the bathroom. I don't know why but these days I've been very sick. My head isn't that hot but I've been feeling sick. Doesn't that sounds weird? As I came back out wiping my mouth to dry the water I washed my mouth with. I looked at Taehyung's bed and I my eyes widened. I ran quickly to Taehyung.

"Taehyung! Gwenchana?"

My eyes geared up right away and he smiled and patted my head. "I'm feeling better now...it's okay...I'm here now right?" I smiled and nodded while tears fell down. "Why were you vomiting a while ago? Are you sick?" He frowned and I just shook my head. "I was just a little dizzy. Also I missed you love" I hugged him and he returned the hug back tighter. "Did you cry a lot? I'm sorry...I heard y'all I brought some gift but then you heard I was at the hospital" he smirked and I punched slightly on his chest. "Yah! I was gonna give you a surprise..." I pouted. He pushed me closer to his chest and kissed my head. "We'll go on a date when we go back home okay?" I nodded and lifted my head to peck his lips.

[breaking news]

"A couple of days ago Rosé from blackpink, current girl group from Yg, was running towards somewhere very urgent. Also that day Taehyung from BTS, had an accident down the road of xxx,xxxxxx. With Taehyung and Rosé confirm or them dating, Rosé must've been so worried. Let's wish the happiest for both the loving idols and wish Taehyung to get well soon"

I turned off the television and I called Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie.

"Mwo?!"

Before I could say anything they already hung up. I'm guessing they're running their way here right now. Less than 8 minutes the door had a loud knock then the door opened with a slam slightly. "Taehyung?!" Jin oppa ran to Taehyung and cupped his perfect baby face. "Gwenchana? Aish...you made eomma Jin all worried!" We all laughed an dJisoo came running along with the other memebers. I hugged them quickly and so did they. "We were just about to come when you called Chaeng.." Jisoo smiled and handed me a flower bouquet for Taehyung 'get well soon'. I smiled and took it. "Thank you unnie...how's everyone been doing? Did Yg said anything?" She shook her head and smiled. She then came closer with one of her hand covering the side of her mouth. "Lisa's secretly dark-" she paused when she felt a pinch. I looked beside and saw Lisa frowning and pouting while pinching Jisoo unnie. "Owww!!! Yah! That hurts" this time Jisoo pouted and rubbed her "ouchie". We all laughed and walked to Taehyung them. "So...Jennie anyone still hitting your line?" I wiggled my eyebrows and that made her blush.

"Yah! I told you I'll never date anyone"

She made an whining voice which sounded like aegyo and I admired those natural aegyo from her. I then laughed and nodded. "Sure..." I turned around and catches some thing with Lisa but she still haven't said anything about her "dating" like Jisoo said.

__________________

Comment below who's your bias!