30

Authornim is gonna make this chapter longer for you loves😍😍❤️❤️
_______________

- - - - couple days after recording - - - -

I woke up and my throat was dry because I forgot to drink last night. As I walked lazily with a blanket covered over my clothed sore body from dancing all night yesterday as all my members went back to the dorm couple hours ago. My legs hurt, my head hurts, and my stomach hurts a little. I've been getting these weird sickness these days. But I've gotten well in just 2-3 days after.

As I reached the kitchen counter I lied my arms on the table reaching for the glass water and my other arm reaching a cup and finally got it. I poured it slowly and cranked like I've been in the desert for days and days.

I miss you..I've a very bad dream...it's a very scary one...

As I drank the whole cup I could feel a single tear fell off my closed eyes on the right. I wiped it slowly and walked to the couch. The members must be so tired from practicing yesterday.

I've dream about you...Taehyung...

I putted on the speaker on a low volume so I won't wake the members with too loud music. I putted on slow and emotional songs and sang along as I go through my phone and tears falling slightly.

I've dream of you Taehyung...and you were in a car crash...we both were hanging upside down and I was the only one awake..I tried to wake you up. The next thing I knew...everything turned white and I didn't know where I was..I was lost in a white room filled with nothing...not even an exit.

I sang out softly as I listened to the smooth beautiful song.

"So far away if I have a dream, if I have dream that flies away"

You were caged down while the puppy was out of the cage. You couldn't get out from the cage nor the darkness, I couldn't come to you, I couldn't get closer to you. I was getting farther. Next...was terrifying.

" don't fall away if I have a dream, if I have a dream that flies away"

You fell backwards and was drowning in the water. You faced me and gave me a slight smile...and soon everything faded away...

The music ended and I felt a hand on my shoulders. I quickly stood up, I was so focused on the music that I didn't even heard or saw my Taehyung walked inside my dorms with my members at the kitchen watching slightly and eating at the same time. I quickly ran and hugged tight on his hard and warm chest. I hugged his waist so tight but he didn't care and hugged me back gently patting it.

"What's wrong? Gwenchana?"

His husky morning voice went through my ears perfectly but I shook my head.

I'm not okay...what if my dream is a bad luck?...or even worse...Taehyung leaving me?

I could feel my body shaking as I cried and knew that he was here with me. Letted me sat down and I lied my head on his chest as he putted a blanket over my legs and his. I calmed down leaving quiet hiccups. Jisoo unnie handed him a glass of water and he took it and gave it to me smiling. "Drink this...We'll talk later when you calm down okay? I have to go see my manage-" I quickly hugged him tight and began crying again...

Like a kid.

I shook my head and sobbed on his jest as my long arms hugged his waist. "D-don't...I want you to stay.." I hiccuped through my words and tears fell little by little. He sighed and nodded and lied my back calmly and hugged me back. "I'll stay longer..."

Taehyung....if you love me you wanted a family like you said right?...

"Tae...I have a very bad dream...it was scary.."

He looked down at me and hugged me tighter.

"Tell me..I'll listen to you here..."

I slowly took a long breath and told him slowly in description. After I finished he hugged me tight and kissed my head.

"Taehyung...you won't leave me..right?"

He shook his head and pulled my chin up looking through his beautiful eyes.

"Of course not..I love you all with my dearest heart"

I smiled and he wiped the tear that was gonna fall at the corner of my eyes.

---------

Phew...how was it?

P.S. can you find any teasers of BTS in the chapter I wrote? Comment if you found any😁

Love you all❤️❤️

The song Chaeng was singing was the one at the top of the chapter^^^^ 'so far away' produced by Suga and sung by: Suran and Suga
I actually used the BTS ver. Tho😍😍

Secret relationship [ K.TH P.CY ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें