26

I'm back loves!
_____________

One month has past since Taehyung was at the hospital. I was also gaining more weight which was perfect, I heard that my fans said that I was too skinny along with Lisa and Jennie and also Jisoo unnie.

"Chaeyoung you ready! We have to perform in 6!"

Lisa yelled form outside the door and I quickly answered back before she budged in which I really hate when she does.

"Coming! Just 2 more minute and I'm ready!"

I heard Lisa walked away and then as I putted on extra effort I was ready and went out. I jogged quickly to the stage for rising up where the girls were. "Mianhae" I whispered and adjusted my mic on. The stage began to go up after a while and as we rose I saw all the fandoms here to support all idols. I smiled slightly and went to my 'performing mode' I danced with passion along with my members and soon enough it already ended. I wish the stage would've been longer but it wasn't our own stage so we couldn't.

After a while we changed to our usual clothes and went to sit down where the idols were and as I was walking down to the tables with my members I saw the girl that almost ruined me and Taehyung....

Joy.

I swear...I don't know what to do anymore. She's been getting on my nerves even if I look at her I just wann- calm down Chaeng! At least she's not bothering your life anymore...breath in...breath out...

As we all sat the idols already finished with their performance and BTS took a seat 4 tables away which is near the stage mostly while we're more towards the middle. They were now naming the winners of tonight in the mic, I was very hungry though. As I sat up more straighten my back began hurting. I winced my face and look back at who sat behind me, "Jennie can you pat my back? It kind of hurts.." she smiled and nodded. "Gwenchana? Do you want to go see a doctor after?" I shook my head "it only hurt a little" She hummed and massaged it a bit.

"The winner is....blackpink. Congratulations!"

Wow. I was kind of surprised, this is like our 3rd win tonight. As I walked up the stairs behind all the members I quickly made my pace faster. I felt tired, I really need my beauty sleep again.

"1,2,3. Annyeonghasyo blackpink imbida!"

We all said in sync and now it's my turn to lead the rest of the speech.

"Umm...thank you for all the support and Umm... were so grateful and especially for our debut song, we just- we just want to say thank you so much. Kamsamida!"

I spoke my speech in English and left with idols surprised with my accent of an Australian.

[A/N: peep Gaon Chart Music Award when Chaeyoung spoke Korena and English shaking Korea]

After a while we drove back home super tired. I felt like I'm gonna sleep soon but I have to hold on. As I walked slowly to my bed I washed my teeth quickly and plopped on my soft bed. Oh lord...I feel so hot right now..

______________

HIXTAPE FRAKIN CAME OUT!!!!!!!! I love it so much!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍😍💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋😘😘🙌🏻😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻