10

Annyeonghasyo baes! It's been kind of long! I missed you guys! I love you all! Let's give lots of love to each other~😍😍
________________

Chaeyoung's POV

Today me and Taehyung are gonna be practicing for our special stage which nobody knows about. Well at least only one. The manager of SMA allowed us to, and also secretly.

- - - - dance studio - - - -

As I quickly and quietly went inside the studio and ran to the room where Taehyung was, my phone started ringing and that scared the shit out of me. I answered it but there was only a whisper.

"You can't keep him forever"

Oh shit! That ducking scared me so hanged up quickly and now I'm very scared I tried to call Taehyung but he didn't answer. I continued waking to the room. Finally! I reached the room safe and sound. As I opened I saw Taehyung sleeping on the ground. I laid next to him and hugged him from behind. He flinched a little. "It's just me Taehyung, Chaeyoung" he relaxed a bit and hold my hands that hugged him from behind. "What took you so long? I was so worried so I fell asleep." I could feel his pout from behind. I kissed his neck "sorry bae...I was kind of lost. Hehe" He chuckled a little along. "I can't wait to expose our relationship bae." He hummed. "Me too. We can let our relationship go easy after that. We'll spend more times together, we'll do whatever couples do, we'll be regular couples then." He turned around and now hugged my tiny body that fits his huge one perfectly. "TaeTae....what if she might come back? I'm so scared to loose you oppa" he hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. "Don't worry jagiya...she won't. If she do... I'll leave her to no choice" a tear slipped my eyes. "Oppa...did you know how hurt I was when you said you're gonna marry Joy? I cried days after weeks to months. I cried til I noticed you were also hurt. I remembered you promised me that you'll me no matter what happens before you left me. Well not really left but yeah..." he hugged me tighter. "Me too babe....I wonder how it will feel to have a baby?" He putted his fingers on his chin tapping it and that made me blush. "Yah!" He laughed at my cuteness. Wa talked for a while, maybe around 1 hour? "Shall we start practicing?" I nodded and he stood up while offering a hand to mines. As I grabbed it I actually felt loved once again by him in such a long time.

Please. Joy. Please let me and Taehyung continue our love life.

___________

I finally update! How do you like it? I'm thinking of ending this books after a couple of chapters. Or maybe jus fleek continuing for a more chapters. I love you all baes!😘