44

Hey boo! 😘
Do you have any music recommendations?

And guess what we reached to 6k reads! Near 700 votes, and near 500+ comments. I love you guys very much!😩😩❤️

______________

    It's been a couple days since I got out the hospital and when I came out that day I heard a lot of rumors me and Taehyung either broke up, mad at each other, never was a relationship, was a forced (arranged) marriage, actually were enemies at ...

It's been a couple days since I got out the hospital and when I came out that day I heard a lot of rumors me and Taehyung either broke up, mad at each other, never was a relationship, was a forced (arranged) marriage, actually were enemies at first, and I rejected Taehyung's proposal.

I was very frustrated and felt like punching someone because of their stupidity but I held it back eating ramens.

Today Taehyung is planning on going baby shopping secretly with me which was all the way located at Daegu because you know...Seoul is kind of too crouched and people could recognize us right away less than a math person solving an equation.

I grabbed my purse looking at myself which is wearing exactly all white today. Even my mask and cap is white.

I quickly went to the car waiting for me outside which is Taehyung's. I closed the door and waved at him sitting down.

"Hey baby, how'd your fay?"

He asked me like a gentleman would and I smiled widely and grabbed his other hand hat ain't on the wheel.

"It's been great, especially because we're gonna see your parents too. I'm so nervous but excited babe...did you told hem I'm pregnant yet?"

I looked to his side profile and saw his face just smiling widely like my proud Taehyungie.

He then...shook his head?!

"Mwo?! Wae~"
(Chen's voice😂)

He giggled and didn't let go of my hand.

"I want us to tell them today...also they said they've been wanting to see you since almost 2 years now"

He scratched his un-itchy nape and laughed nervously.

What am I gonna do to this cutie?

__________________

This chapter is gonna be short, sorry for the late update. I promise next chapter will be longer. Also guess what? Today I went to school and my phone dropped leaving the most horrifying crack ever on it. I can barely see when I'm writing this chapter that's why it's kind of short but let's just hope I get a new one soon to write better/ see better❤️