27

Ayo! What'd you eat today?
________________

I woke up in my dark warm room filled with fluffy blankets around me like usual. I groaned as I felt a headache coming in as I was about to sit up but then I plopped back down because it hurts a lot. As time past I began to whine lightly because it hurts too much and I could feel myself sweating from the heat my body maked. I heard a rush and the slammed opening our maknae Lisa. "Unnie...omg! Chaeng Gwenchana? Unnieeeeeee!!! Come here!" Lisa rushed to me and helped me sat up. "Gwenchana?" I shook my head. "I hav ea bad headache Lisa..." I talked through my dry throat and I didn't know what to do because I felt very very weak. I heard another run and this time Jennie and Jisoo came in running. "Chaeng! Omo! Should ic all the doctor?" I shook my head lightly and smiled. "I'm a little ok... my head just hurts a little...can you go to the store and buy me pain release pills?" Jennie letted go my cheeks she cupped ina. While ago and nodded. "I'll be right back" she whispered to us. Everyone was kind of panicking, Jennie putted a cold towel on my forehead and Lisa...she ran around thinking a lot then she picked up her phone after a while.

What will I do without you 3 baby kindergartens?

I chuckled lightly nobody could even hear me. Soon I heard another loud run coming to my room after the ring came and Jennie went to open. "Chaeng!" I heard the low voice I loved and soon enough he entered my room and kneeled down in front of me laying on the bed and cupped my chubby cheeks. "Gwenchana? Is your headache okay? Should I make you soup? Do you want water? Do you want more blankets?" Taehyung asked me a lot of questions and I chuckled at his cuteness. He frowned and pouted a little. "I was worry sick Chae..." he hugged me and then pecked my neck. I giggled and soon everything quieted down and I could only feels and hear our heart beats and breathing. "Taehyung my head just hurts a little. I've been sick for a couple days now...well...I should rephrase that...about almost a week?" He letted go the hug and looked at me shocked. "Pabo! Why didn't you tell me or your members?" He looked Orestes and then I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. "It's fine Taehyung...I'm feeling a bit better now...." after I said that I felt the same thing happening threes past week coming up again. I pushed him to the side and ran to the toilet. I felt his presence behind me and he started patting my back. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and stood up stumbling a bit, I'm so dizzy right now.

"Gwenchana? Should we go see a doctor Chaeng?"

I shook my head and smiled making him frown. "I'm fine Taehyung...I was just a little hot earlier that's why.." I washed my hand and went back to bed. Taehyung got in the bed with me and putted back the cold towel on my hot forehead making me shiver a bit. He covered us both with the fuzzy and warm blanket and hugged me tight making me feel all the warmth I want from him.

"Get a good sleep okay?....I'll stay with you today..."

__________________

What's your thought on this story? 😏🌼😘