52

I might be more active today😘

_______________

Today the girls are going to Thailand for an event and I'm so sad I can't go. But Taehyung promised me he'll look after me while I'm gone so I won't hurt myself and so I won't be bored.

Wearing only a oversized shirt over my pajamas short I walked around the dorm empty with an blanket while Taehyung is on his way because he just got done packing.

I started cooking some food so my cutie won't have to starve while I'm cooking.

Cutting each onion perfectly and sprinkle the black pepper over the soup. Throw the shaped dough into it then going to the rice cooker and washed the rice and hit the bottom 'cook'. Cutting mini sausages and poured a little oil into the hot pan. Smelling so delicious my baby kicked my stomach and I laughed a bit patted it.

Setting the table up with the food I've just cooked Taehyung arrived on time smiling and screaming.

"Ah! My cutie has cooked? Did you be careful?"

He gave me a flare to check if I'm lying or not and hen he laughed when I frowned cutely back at him.

We took seats and after eating those delicious food we went to sit in the couch watching movies.

He lied his head on my lap and kissed my stomach and had one of his hand on my stomach caressing it while the her held my left hand.

"How's my baby here?"

Another kick came and Taehyung quickly lifted his head a bit in surprised and smiled widely with his famous rectangle-smile.

"Awwee~ you're ready to see me and mommy right? You must've been so fed up by the dumplings your chipmunk mommy here"

I pouted and smiled again when I saw him saw another small kick. His reaction is the cutest. Just a bit more and we'll see you, my baby.

"Taehyung....is it okay if I go to your tour next week? I'll stay in the backstage fitting room...please~"

I begged him and he still disapprove.

"Nope. You needy to stay home and take lots of sleep."

"But-"

"No buts, I'll face time you. Remember everybody knows you and me exist together? I'll show your beautiful face to my army's out there. They told me they really adore you the last couple weeks at my fan sign event"

I smiled and sighed.

"Fine...but pinky promise?"

He scoffed and smiled cheekily.

"Kids? Yeah! Of course!"

We both laughed and cuddled each other.

Midnight had come so fast that I've didn't notice and my eyes were turning hard when I looked at the time on the clock.

"You sleepy babe?"

Taehyung whispered softly and I nodded head about to fall to the soft pillow on the couch.

"Here"

He stood up and carried me bride-style to my bed leaving a smile on my face. Laid next to me he pecked my forehead before sleeping.

"Goodnight Chaeng, goodnight my baby, I love you both so much"

I nodded and drifted asleep but a little awaken part of me said it back.

"Love you too"

And there it comes, my snores and Taehyung's snores did a collab there that night.

___________

Do you have a name for he baby yet?