13

Im sorry I don't really do Taehyung's POV a lot!
_________________

As we both walked back happily to my dorm where all our members were taken after the awards show ended up being all surprised and curiosity building inside them. As we were getting closer to the door of my dorm it seems like my heart was beating so fast. Before I even opened it I hugged him tight. "It's gonna be okay Chaeyoung...babe look at me" Taehyung cupped my cheeks and brought my head up from looking down and stared into my eyes. "If anything happens I'll take every little responsibility. Like what I said to sajangnim. Arraseo?" I nodded and pecked his lips quickly and opened he door. I slipped my fingers between each of his hand and letted him enter without letting go. As we sat on the couch waiting for our members to get back we began talking.

My heart is beating so fast...and I'm not the only one.

I tightened our hands together and hugged him. "Taehyung.....what will people say about our.....relationship?" He caressed my hair and hugged me back while tracing on my back with his finger which actually sensed shivers down my spine. "Don't worry about that. Even if they don't support us we'll still be together because I love you very much. I feel so lonely without you, my heart flatters so much I felt so..... more than happy when I see you." I let out a soft little chuckle "I'm tired...." before I even knew it I fell asleep on Taehyung's muscular biceps on the couch.

Taehyung's POV

She must've been so tired these days being nervous and scared of everything. As I watched her sleeping like a princess on my arms I want her to become my queen. I pecked her forehead and watched so movies on the tv. After a while I turned it off and still the members didn't came yet so I grabbed my phone and called but I hesitated and put it back in my pockets. As I closed my eyes for about 10 minutes there soon was a lot of people talking and arguing. I got up without moving Chaeyoung's and put her slowly on the couch to not hurt her.

(A/N: boyfriend material!)

I quickly ran to them and shut them. I whispered yelled "shut the fuck up she's sleeping!" They covered their mouth as they got scared and as I said Chaeyoung's was sleeping. We walked to the living room and Chaeyoung was still sleeping. I putted her back to sleep on me but this time I made her sat on my laps so she could lie her head on my chest. As they all sat and saw our position it got very very VERY awkward. So I just woke the ice casually and smooth.

________________

A quick chapter because I got to get ready for school! Hope you like it and look forward for my other chapters!😍🤗❤️